Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Benicassim 2019

Options
  • 03-10-2018 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭

Tickets booked! Now the arguing begins over camping or accommodation! Anybody got any tips? :) Gonna be my first festival! So excited!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Irelandfan1990

Tickets booked! Now the arguing begins over camping or accommodation! Anybody got any tips? :) Gonna be my first festival! So excited!

I went last year for the 1st time and camped in the easy tent section of glamping (basically just a 2 man tent setup for you over there) and it was fine. Had heard some horror stories before I went about the camping but I was always able to sleep till 10/11 in the morning without the heat in the tent bothering me too much

For flights look at getting them to Valencia if you can only 1 hour away I got bus from airport to festival site for €25 and then train back to Valencia cost €8 (make sure book the trains in advance usually on sale around 60 days before date of travel although was much closer to travel date this year)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭SleetAndSnow

Well first few acts have been announced!

First headliner is Lana Del Ray which is great!
    The 1975 aswell will be there and some other bands LA M.O.D.A ,Blossoms, Cupido and Cariño

• Registered Users Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

LA MODA are the Wonderful Alcohol Orchestra, kind of link a spanish version of Dropkick Murphy's
    If you imagine the Dropkick Murphy's would be get drunk, fight and vomit, LA MODA would be get drunk and sexy and then maybe fight.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭SleetAndSnow

More acts coming tomorrow! :D

https://twitter.com/fiberfib/status/1087802781384224768

Festiticket accidently posted the acts apperantly and they looks pretty good! Kings of leon are the new headliner and theres 14+ new acts (which adds up with the leaked poster) such as jess glynne, george ezra and franz ferdinand. The fact the first two arent headlining im surprised about :p

Looking forward to my first festival even more now

Advertisement