If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Epson 4010 4K Projector

Options
  • 03-10-2018 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hi again guys. Any idea when you might have prices and stock of the above projector??

Regards
    PC

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

PC wrote: »
    Hi again guys. Any idea when you might have prices and stock of the above projector??

Regards
    PC
    Hi PC,

Unfortunately this projector hasn't been added to our stock profile yet. We should be receiving our weekly report today or tomorrow though and it will have a list of all upcoming stock so I can have a check and get back to you if I see it on there.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭PC

Hi PC,

Unfortunately this projector hasn't been added to our stock profile yet. We should be receiving our weekly report today or tomorrow though and it will have a list of all upcoming stock so I can have a check and get back to you if I see it on there.

Kind regards

David

Thanks David

Hi PC,

Kind regards

David

Thanks David

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi PC,

Kind regards

David

Thanks David
    No worries, I'll keep you posted.

Hi again David. I see your reply to another query re optoma uhd 51a is your out of stock. I would be interested in this projector also and would be grateful for a boardie price but when do you expect to have stock ? Are there any set up issues with this projector because of the lack of keystone correction ?
    Regards
    PC

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi again David. I see your reply to another query re optoma uhd 51a is your out of stock. I would be interested in this projector also and would be grateful for a boardie price but when do you expect to have stock ? Are there any set up issues with this projector because of the lack of keystone correction ?
    Regards
    PC
    Hey PC.

There is currently no incoming date as of yet for more UHD51's arriving. Our purchasing team are currently looking into this.

I don't really have any margin on this product to offer a special boardie price unfortunately.
    Very best would be £1380 delivered.

I haven't heard of any issues with setting up the UHD51. We have never had one in for demo so have never tried ourselves unfortunately.

Cheers David...price sounds good. Will you keep me posted on availability please thanks
    PC
    Hey PC.

There is currently no incoming date as of yet for more UHD51's arriving. Our purchasing team are currently looking into this.

I don't really have any margin on this product to offer a special boardie price unfortunately.

I haven't heard of any issues with setting up the UHD51. We have never had one in for demo so have never tried ourselves unfortunately.

Cheers David...price sounds good. Will you keep me posted on availability please thanks
    PC
    Hey PC.

Hey PC.

We will indeed.

I'll get David to chase it up again on Monday to see if there is any further ETA.

Hey PC.

We will indeed.

I'll get David to chase it up again on Monday to see if there is any further ETA.

Guys is the Epson 7400 4K projector currently available and what could you do price wise with delivery to Dunboyne Meath ?

Hey PC.

We will indeed.

Guys is the Epson 7400 4K projector currently available and what could you do price wise with delivery to Dunboyne Meath ?
    Hey PC.

The Epson 7400 is in super short supply with only 2 left in our main warehouse.
    Its currently priced at £1799 but I could just about squeeze it down to £1760.00 delivered.

Looking above at previous posts the UHD51 is now back in stock and I could offer it at the £1380 quoted above.

• Advertisement

Hey PC.

Its currently priced at £1799 but I could just about squeeze it down to £1760.00 delivered.

Looking above at previous posts the UHD51 is now back in stock and I could offer it at the £1380 quoted above.

Thanks Kenny - just after seeing your reply now. The UHD51 is no longer suitable for where I’m putting the projector and let me think about the Epson - great price btw but I want to give it more thought - I believe it’s only got a 1.4 hdmi and I’m a keen gamer so that’s a consideration.
    Thanks again Kenny for your time and I’ll be in touch !!

Hey PC.

Thanks Kenny - just after seeing your reply now. The UHD51 is no longer suitable for where I’m putting the projector and let me think about the Epson - great price btw but I want to give it more thought - I believe it’s only got a 1.4 hdmi and I’m a keen gamer so that’s a consideration.
    Thanks again Kenny for your time and I’ll be in touch !!
    No problem at all PC.

I checked over the specs on the Epson website and it says that it is HDMI's are HDCP 2.2:

Interfaces
    Wired Network, HDMI (HDCP 2.2), HDMI in (2x), VGA in, Trigger out, Wireless Network (optional), RS-232C, USB 2.0 Type B (Service Only), USB 2.0 Type A

Let me know if you have any more questions.

No problem at all PC.

I checked over the specs on the Epson website and it says that it is HDMI's are HDCP 2.2:

Interfaces
    Wired Network, HDMI (HDCP 2.2), HDMI in (2x), VGA in, Trigger out, Wireless Network (optional), RS-232C, USB 2.0 Type B (Service Only), USB 2.0 Type A

Hi Kenny

Of the two hdmi inputs, both are version hdmi 1.4 with 10.2Gbps bandwidth and one has the HDCP 2.2 copyright management required for protected UHD content. This is ideal for movie watching at 24fps but not if you’re a big gamer.
    That’s my predicament but please leave it with me and thanks again for all your help.

No problem at all PC.

Interfaces

Hi Kenny

Of the two hdmi inputs, both are version hdmi 1.4 with 10.2Gbps bandwidth and one has the HDCP 2.2 copyright management required for protected UHD content. This is ideal for movie watching at 24fps but not if you’re a big gamer.
    That’s my predicament but please leave it with me and thanks again for all your help.

Hey PC.

Seems their specs are a tad confusing.

Let me know when you have had a think over things.

Hey PC.

Hi again Kenny

Having looked at the specs I’m now considering the Epson 9400 and would appreciate a quote whenever it becomes available - rumor has it may be early December ??

Thanks again
    PC

Hey PC.

Hi again Kenny

Having looked at the specs I’m now considering the Epson 9400 and would appreciate a quote whenever it becomes available - rumor has it may be early December ??

Thanks again
    PC
    No problem PC.

I'll keep my eye out on pricing for you closer to the time.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.