Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Docusign

Options
  • 04-10-2018 9:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello, 

I got a loan approval last week and sign the DocuSign paperwork on Tuesday at about 8 am to date I still have not received my loan into my account. 

I was told once paperwork was signed it would take just a matter of hours for money to be transferred. 

Can you please advise?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭mayo londoner

Hi,

I also signed the DocuSign paperwork at 12.08 on Tuesday but have not recieved funds as of yet, can you assists?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi there,

Thanks to you both for getting in touch with us here.
    If you have both sent back these docusign emails on Tuesday during business hours and have not yet received the drawdown yet, I'd have to ask you to call our lending section directly on 0818200334 (or 0035314044034 if you're abroad) and the advisers there will be more than happy to have a look into your applications to see why you haven't yet received the funds.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 liv963

Hi Darren, 

I rang the number above and they just said it was in a queue!

Will I receive notification (text or email) when funds are available?

Thanks, 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

liv963 wrote: »
    Hi Darren, 

I rang the number above and they just said it was in a queue!

Will I receive notification (text or email) when funds are available?

Thanks, 

Thanks for that liv963, you should be notified once the funds have been drawn down into your account.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement