Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Ireland wages

• 04-10-2018 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I’m with bank of Ireland and am wondering has there been a mess up with wages into accounts or some sort of delay as my wages are usually in by now?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Trish56

I'm surprised you didn't ring the Bank and ask !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

I’m with bank of Ireland and am wondering has there been a mess up with wages into accounts or some sort of delay as my wages are usually in by now?

Hi mandagriffin8,

Thanks for reaching out to us here. Please be assured that all payments have been processed as normal and as soon as a payment is received to Bank of Ireland it is credited to your account. I would advise to contact your employer to ensure that the payment was processed correctly on their end.

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭Eggs For Dinner

That was a rapid response :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,461 ✭✭✭Bubbaclaus

That was a rapid response :cool:

To be fair, the OP didn't post it in the bank of ireland boards.ie page, so I'm pretty impressed they saw it and responded at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,479 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Bubbaclaus wrote: »
    To be fair, the OP didn't post it in the bank of ireland boards.ie page, so I'm pretty impressed they saw it and responded at all.

Still doesn't say much when a staffie has to reach out to an anonymous internet forum wondering why their pay isn't in their account.

But then again, public sector and semi-state workers (99% of whom are in unions) are constantly posting in boards asking questions about pensions and benefits.

• Advertisement
Advertisement