Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Harvey Norman 10% Flash Sale

Comments

Was interested this I saw except phones :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,958 ✭✭✭D3V!L

A SALE !! IN HARVEY NORMAN !! how queer !! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭dan786

New Apple watches included.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 872 ✭✭✭Captain Red Beard

D3V!L wrote: »
    A SALE !! IN HARVEY NORMAN !! how queer !! :rolleyes:

Ooh! Do you like it sir? Does it rub you up the right way sir? Ooh! Suits you!

• Advertisement

dulpit wrote: »

Bad deal still. Much better deals im Argos and Smyths.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,931 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

often wonder how this lot stay in business

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,462 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Should be illegal to have a 10% sale.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Trying to order a fridge freezer and the installation page keeps timing out and says Page not found.

It says in the terms and conditions that installation must be added at the time of purchase.

Their bloody website is a joke!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Was on the verge of getting a new TV anyhow and the model I wanted already had an offer of a free half-decent soundbar/wireless subwoofer. Along with the discount seemed worth the punt. Thanks OP!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,853 ✭✭✭bromley52

They usually give 10% off most items if you ask as their prices are inflated.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Thanks OP.
    About to pay 469 for an apple watch, and its here for 10% less so a genuine RRP saving there...….never thought id say that about Harvey Norman!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,931 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Some things are decent value on special offer there like I picked up a 4k tv cheaper than any other shop including the uk
    For the higher ticket items the instore credit is an option that helps the company

never had much luck with them and their sale price tends to bring it
    down to what others are normally in my experience anyway.

Grabbed two apple watches 48€ cheaper than Apple. Also Apple wait time is 3-4 weeks for same. Was surprised to see them included in the sale.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Just for fun I called Richer Sounds to see what price-match and sweeteners they'd offer me if I cancelled my order. One interesting thing is they said they wouldn't price match unless HN offered a free 6 year warranty which I dare say nobody but Richer Sounds offers. I checked and Curry's offers 5 years so that still wouldn't quality for a price match. Anyhow, they couldn't match the deal so go harvey go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,377 ✭✭✭Tefral

Thanks OP you saved me €250 yesterday. I put a deposit on a couch over a month ago to order and I called them after seeing this tread to say if I paid in full would they give me the 10% off. They called me back 10 mins later and said they would!

This forum usually costs me money on things I think I need an buy as a result.

This was a real result ha ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Was interested this I saw except phones :(

You whatnow?

Advertisement