Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBUK 2018 3rd eviction poll

Options
  • 04-10-2018 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭

giphy.gif

It's eviction time so have your say, VOTE TO EVICT who do you want to see leave the BB House?!

Which HM do you want to evict from the BB house? 15 votes

Akeem
    0% 0 votes
    Brooke
    46% 7 votes
    Isaac
    53% 8 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Voted Brooke, don't think she adds anything to the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I want Isaac to stay in because he can be a good source of some drama still, there's the potential for him to have a major bust up with Lewis F. It won't be long before F sets Isaac as his target.

Brooke is pretty much a non entity as HMs go, she seems lovely and she's very pretty so I'm going to be shallow and not get rid of her.

Akeem just makes me cringe, when he was the Manager in the mining task he was a perfect fit because that's who he really is. The mid level manager who wants to be your pal, he's a less funny, less interesting, Welsh version of David Brent. Another one of his group speeches might just make me roll the eyes all the way back in my head, Akeem OUT for me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Voted for Akeem, don't think he has any more to give, he's neither funny nor argumentative, just plain. Probably a nice enough guy but Tomasz was right, he's trying his utmost not to get nominated, that's his tactic to win so this week might be the only opportunity to get rid of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I didn't vote as I haven't seen much of the show the last few weeks , so I don't really give a flying fcuk who goes or stays :p

Advertisement