Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Existing SIM only landline and broadband customer - new mobile contract

Options
  • 04-10-2018 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm an existing SIM only, landline and broadband customer.  I'm thinking of getting a new mobile on a 24 month contract.  

I see that there are better monthly rates for existing broadband customers.  My question is:

When I enter into a 24 month bill-pay mobile contract for existing customers, am I also extending the length of my current broadband contract?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi Voodoochile,

If you are bundling it with broadband and landline then you may enter a new contract for the entire service however it would depend on various different factors therefore for full clarity on this I would recommend contacting our sales team on 1800 503 303.

Thanks,

Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭somebody_else

Hi,

I'm an existing SIM only, landline and broadband customer.  I'm thinking of getting a new mobile on a 24 month contract.  

I see that there are better monthly rates for existing broadband customers.  My question is:

When I enter into a 24 month bill-pay mobile contract for existing customers, am I also extending the length of my current broadband contract?

Thanks
    Hi

I just add couple of phones under my eir broadband contract and each time I was told that it will extend my broadband for another 12 months.
    But if you argue and as them to double check it really doesn't.
    But my was only 30 day contacts.
    Just FYI
    Tom

Advertisement