Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Faith Healer - Seamus Bowen

Options
  • 04-10-2018 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,
    Has anyone gone to this faith healer, someone i know is paying a lot of money to get rid of an evil spirit, that he said was there. I've no problem if people want to believe things in general but when people take advantage of vulnerable people, its irks me a lot. Has anyone experience good or bad with this person.
    Thanks in advance. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 legend.john

jacksie66 wrote: »
    Anyone who claims they are a faith healer is a conman and a shyster. They should be locked up as they are no better than a thief. They prey on the weak and vulnerable. Scumbags is all they are and this fella sounds like a prime example..

My view is pretty much very sceptical, not unlike yours. I would just love to hear experiences of others in general but preferably about Seamus Bowen. Thanks for taking time to reply and have a great day:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 legend.john

anyone else?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Clareside

anyone else?:)

Today genuine people who work in healing do not call themselves "faith healers" because "faith" isn't always essential, many use the term "spiritual healers". Anyone who pays someone to rid themselves of " evil spirits" are foolish because most spirits are bright not dark. A genuine healer only associates with bright spirits because healing is only transmitted through love and light.

As in any profession there are misguided practitioners but they are in the minority. I hope that clarifies the situation for you.

Advertisement