Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Locked out of card care

Options
  • 04-10-2018 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I am trying to get into my cardcare account and get the message that I have been locked out.
    I have tried phoning but have spent more than 30 minutes waiting on the line with no luck. Can you please PM me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

daithijt wrote: »
    I am trying to get into my cardcare account and get the message that I have been locked out.
    I have tried phoning but have spent more than 30 minutes waiting on the line with no luck. Can you please PM me?

Hi daithijt,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.
    Can I ask if you have clicked on the forgot the password option? If you have and are still getting the message that you are locked out I'd ask you to call our credit card section directly on 1890251251 (or 00353567757747 if you're abroad) and please be assured that the advisers there will answer as soon as they can.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement