Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Pretty sure someone has my bank card details. Got a text about confirming a transaction that wasn’t made by me, and there’s a charge on my account for Netflix that wasn’t done by me either. Annoying :mad:

Happened me before. Call the bank.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,603 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Bedlam in the shop, queue snaking around the shop...and some moron thinks today is the day to show his toddler how to play with the self service checkout.

De bleedin tick.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

northgirl wrote: »
    Happened me before. Call the bank.

Yeah I was onto them this morning. Loads of transactions attempted by them, some for hundreds of euro. Card blocked and they’re sending out a new one on Friday. Pain in the hole :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

Bedlam in the shop, queue snaking around the shop...and some moron thinks today is the day to show his toddler how to play with the self service checkout.

De bleedin tick.

Similar yesterday, I was standing in the self service queue, in a busy shop.
    Two young girls were at one of the tills. I presumed they were buying something.

No, the person supervising the tills had to step forward and ask them to stop playing with the till, because obviously there was a queue waiting to use it.

Meanwhile the two mammys were together at the till beside them, completely oblivious to the queue behind them. FFS.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

I just realized I never bought any chocolate Kimberley’s :eek: I shall have to rectify that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

I just realized I never bought any chocolate Kimberley’s :eek: I shall have to rectify that.
    Buy two packs, just to be sure :P

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    Buy two packs, just to be sure :P

One for me, one for “everyone” is the plan :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭The Pheasant2

That you can't stop on a title for more than a second or two on Netflix before it autoplays a trailer. So incredibly ****ing annoying holy ****, sometimes I just want to read the information about the film, who the **** asked for this feature and why the **** can it not be turned off :mad:

An error of extreme magnitude!!! Get thee to where sells them ASAP!

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Yeah I was onto them this morning. Loads of transactions attempted by them, some for hundreds of euro. Card blocked and they’re sending out a new one on Friday. Pain in the hole :rolleyes:

Complete. Especially this time of year.

• Advertisement

An error of extreme magnitude!!! Get thee to where sells them ASAP!

It’s top of my list :D
    Since I noticed I don’t have any, I’m really craving one with a cup of tea :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Get them in fast :eek: have one as soon as you come in the door as well with a cupan tae.....if you don't it could detrimental effects :eek:

we'll all have one as well :3:D

Get them in fast :eek: have one as soon as you come in the door as well with a cupan tae.....if you don't it could detrimental effects :eek:

we'll all have one as well :3:D

Seconded! :pac:

I've no food in for Christmas. It's just me so don't even know what to get, just something for tomorrow and the day itself. Will go to Marks in the morning.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Seconded! :pac:

I've no food in for Christmas. It's just me so don't even know what to get, just something for tomorrow and the day itself. Will go to Marks in the morning.

Whatever about food Make sure you stock up on plenty of barry's anyway :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Enjoy them after you buy them.

Whatever about Make sure you stock up on plenty of barry's anyway :pac:

That's already sorted, staple lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,603 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

The absence of Coffee Cremes from Christmas sweets is a travesty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Charlie (my parrot) is being an absolute nightmare. I'm trying to enjoy some down time while surfing the net and posting sh!te on boards and he is ruining my chill time by being a pest. He keeps landing on top of my laptop which is fair enough, this is usual behaviour but he normally just sits their quietly but now he's trying to bite the screen cover and chew the wires underneath :eek: He also deliberately knocked over my can of coke which almost went on the keyboard :rolleyes:

He flew off with my lighter which isn't a big deal because they're only cheap but I'd be afraid he'd break the plastic and swallow lighter fluid, which wouldn't end up well for him. He bit me in the process of taking it back :rolleyes:

He's deliberately antagonising the dogs and cockatiels to the point where I have to leave the laptop and separate them. He's not normally such a brat but he's really outdoing himself in the as$hole stakes today! The only one he's not annoying is Ruby (my other parrot) because he knows she wouldn't put up with his sh!t :pac:

I keep telling him if he doesn't behave he will become Christmas dinner but he doesn't give a sh!t :D

I really don't know what's gotton into him today :confused:

That's already sorted, staple lol :D

*sigh of relief*

:D :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

How will I open this now!?
    Ahhhhh here it is 'PEEL HERE' 'PEEL AND RESEAL'
    Cool so I'll just peel here and the packaging will slide open nice and smooth and everything will be fine.
    BÔLLOX ME HÔLE :-(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I thought I had the Christmas food/last minute things knocked on the head today but a list is steadily growing for tomorrow. FML:(

Ta'd at the man child making a drunken ass of himself yet again and being abusive,I really wish I was spending christmas alone, is it any wonder none of my siblings dont want to be here.
    Rubberlegs wrote: »
    I thought I had the Christmas food/last minute things knocked on the head today but a list is steadily growing for tomorrow. FML:(

Its never ending.

I had a tub of leftover rice to fry up for a handy dinner this evening. I took it out of the fridge, was chatting away and whatever way I opened it it slid upside down out of my hands and all 9ver the floor:(. Luckily I found a pouch of cooked rice in the press but it really isn't enough FFS

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    I had a tub of leftover rice to fry up for a handy dinner this evening. I took it out of the fridge, was chatting away and whatever way I opened it it slid upside down out of my hands and all 9ver the floor:(. Luckily I found a pouch of cooked rice in the press but it really isn't enough FFS

These things happen Rubberhands. 😜

branie2 wrote: »
    Enjoy them after you buy them.

I plan to... calories don’t count at Christmas, right? :p

TA that I have so much to do and zero energy to do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Guys that... arrive early, I mean the plane had just taken off!

These things happen Rubberhands. 😜

Boingy Boingy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

I could actually do with (the clichéd) few pairs of socks for Christmas and probably won't get any!

Seven Worlds will Collide

i gave my kneecap a right belt today. Can't even remember where but the pain is setting in now. Better stay on the couch I suppose :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Bredabe

TA this new fashion of take aways not delivering to customers who call them from withheld phone no's.
    I completely understand why, but as I cant use my mobile for such frivolity...............................:(

No more once a quarter, kebabs delivered for me!

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement