Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

northgirl wrote: »
    What's going on? Dunnes and Tesco were both closed today.

You really NEED to get some Kimberley's - and now I HAVE to get some too :pac:

I honestly want one so badly because I have none, would it be a good excuse to eat 5?
    I earned them by waiting so long? :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Still have no chocolate Kimberley’s :(

I have to console myself with my galaxy selection box :D
    What's going on? Dunnes and Tesco were both closed today.

You really NEED to get some Kimberley's - and now I HAVE to get some too :pac:

I suspose I could test them for ye to make sure there good quality ones :3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

The absolute fcukin gobsh1te that he is Ronan keating started that sh1te when he wouldn't sing the words.he should have been told if you're not willing to sing the song as it was written rev up and fcuk off.nobody wants to hear your watered down horse sh1te
    He should've have been told to rev up and fcuk off as soon as he expressed interest in covering it. His version is an abomination.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I honestly want one so badly because I have none, would it be a good excuse to eat 5?

Better make it 6 just to be on the safe , as you could fall down from the hunger :3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Better make it 6 just to be on the safe , as you could fall down from the hunger :3

I second that. It's unlucky to eat an odd number so make it 6 or 8 or 10 or... :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    He should've have been told to rev up and fcuk off as soon as he expressed interest in covering it. His version is an abomination.

True

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭selous

No one has mentioned Dire Straits "Money for nothing" song, Fa**ot is mentioned 3 times in it,

Its on the naughty list too is it?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Have a box here you can have. Hasn't been touched and we are all od'd on food

Headache incoming.
    quickbeam wrote: »
    The legit ones don't wanna know me. :)

They will when I'm done with them!

*rolls up sleeves*

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Have a box here you can have. Hasn't been touched and we are all od'd on food

Very kind of you, I’m about to basically inhale a galaxy caramel though :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Working tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Try_harder wrote: »
    Working tomorrow

Your arse will be grateful if nothing else :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Pizza delivery taking ages

Your arse will be grateful if nothing else :D:D

Well considering only one guy fcuked me- doubtful- and maybe my arse liked it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Well considering only one guy fcuked me- doubtful- and maybe my arse liked it!

Ah apologies, thought you had to pay back all those BJ's from the multitudes some way :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭greencap

selous wrote: »
    No one has mentioned Dire Straits "Money for nothing" song, Fa**ot is mentioned 3 times in it,

The intro puts it beyond any criticism under UN law.

Anyway.... little black dots on my chips from the oven tray.

I know you're supposed to use aluminium foil or something, but I'm not some kind of fancy chef.

A wash should be enough, the way that it never is is what trivially annoys me.

fuk sake like. i washed it, be reasonable universe.

My bullshyte tolerance is at an all time low

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Having a sinus infection over Christmas :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

That geebag who burns all her household waste in her fireplace. She moved in months ago and doesn't have a bin, instead she burns everything, and I mean everything. Her food waste, general waste, recycling including plastic, her kid's nappies... I swear you can't open the window because it smells like some Asian slum out there and yer wan is so thick that she doesn't notice.

My bullshyte tolerance is at an all time low

Best place for it to be. Best it stay there too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,965 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

selous wrote: »

There is no 'naughty list', except in the imagination of those who want to rush to be offended about people who rush to be offended.

Bad Pizza.

Can still taste the cheese from this, weird taste off it 🤮🤢.

Can still taste the cheese from this, weird taste off it 🤮🤢.

Euwwwww!

How my OCD gets so much worse at Christmas and alone.

I went into boots earlier to buy myself some skin care stuff, went to Tesco afterwards only to see they have all the stuff I bought 50% off....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

LirW wrote: »
    That geebag who burns all her household waste in her fireplace. She moved in months ago and doesn't have a bin, instead she burns everything, and I mean everything. Her food waste, general waste, recycling including plastic, her kid's nappies... I swear you can't open the window because it smells like some Asian slum out there and yer wan is so thick that she doesn't notice.

Report it to the council. Our council are very active with their air quality monitoring machines and do act on tip offs.

Euwwwww!

How my OCD gets so much worse at Christmas and alone.

Don't buy the saturday pizza's from the frozen pizza section

Don't buy the saturday pizza's from the frozen pizza section

never even heard of them..

Report it to the council. Our council are very active with their air quality monitoring machines and do act on tip offs.

I was thinking about it, now I live in a rural village in an estate and loads of people burn their rubbish but she doesn't even have a bloody bin and the stench is awful!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭mikemac2

Huuuge John Grisham fan

Read every book, watched every film adaptation

Latest book starts strong, middle part is fantastic and the entire book is leading up to why the farmer killed his priest. It’s not revealed until the end

After 400 pages of waiting the reason is given in the last five pages ....load of nonsense. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

There just one men's toilet cubicle in the pub I was in last night. It rarely has any toilet paper but when I was in there early in the night, I noticed a loose roll on top of the cistern. Good stuff, I thought.

Went in a couple of hours later and somebody had pissed all over it, rendering it unusable.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement