Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    TA I have nowhere to hide.

I know, cameras are everywhere :D

TA’d that it’s so cold

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote:
    TA’d that it’s so cold

**re-enacts Baby It's Cold Outside **

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Not really trivial, but there was a car crash outside my town this morning and the girl who died in it was a girl I’d have known from around town. I wouldn’t know her well or anything, but would’ve known her to see her. A bit shocked, even though I’m not sure I’m entitled to be

Was she only 19? I passed that just after it happened this morning. Very sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Was she only 19? I passed that just after it happened this morning. Very sad.

That’s the one. Such a shock, can’t imagine what her family are going through.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    That’s the one. Such a shock, can’t imagine what her family are going through.

No, doesn't bear thinking about. They are only a few miles over the road from me. I don't know them at all as I'm not originally from here but the whole community is in shock here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Samsgirl wrote: »
    No, doesn't bear thinking about. They are only a few miles over the road from me. I don't know them at all as I'm not originally from here but the whole community is in shock here.

I wouldn’t have known her well as I said, she was always a few years below me in school, but if I saw her in the street I’d say hi. The town here is in shock too, such an awful thing to happen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

The man in front of me at the cinema last night kept doing the foulest farts. I couldn't move because there had already been enough interruptions (girls talking, someone got up to complain, staff talked to them twice and made them shut up, staff had to kick out 5 gobsh1tes who thought they'd get away with sneaking in without paying). The man couldn't have been well. The stench of each ar$e blast lingered until I felt faint.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Jrop

Succubus_ wrote: »
    I'd never withhold my boobs from you Ted :D

There's more than enough boobage to go around.

TA at skinny people who can shop everywhere

Being plus size stinks sometimes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 MOLF Hunter

Jrop wrote: »

Men love the plus sizes! ..can't post the pic as I'm a "new user"
    But I saw a sign outside a store in Berlin for xxxxxxxxl clothing! Sweet Jebus

TA the amount of you tube videos about x place on for free or x place on a £ 1 a day. They are taking the p!ss.

• Advertisement

Men love the plus sizes! ..can't post the pic as I'm a "new user"
    But I saw a sigh outside a store in Berlin for xxxxxxl clothing! Sweet Jebus

Some men do

TA at ppl who call me fat ! It's not an insult you loser Duh ! you don't need to go Specsavers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 MOLF Hunter

Some men do

TA at ppl who call me fat ! It's not an insult you loser Duh ! you don't need to go Specsavers.

Not a jot would I care...I've put on about 3 stone over the last 2 years and tbh, the female attention has gone up :D

Edit...had to look at the pic and add a few more X's to the post

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

TA at.......sitting comfortably? Ok, I'll begin.

Metal seats at Dart stations. Utterly pointless at this time o'year, as sitting on them would numb yer arse froze solid. They are literally physically painful to sit on. Utterly pointless.

People who congregate right out side the door from the station building to the platform & block people accessing the platform. And who still never move despite loud "excuse me's" from lots of people. (Oh ok then, just me.) Move the fcuk on down the bloody platform you blithering idiots !

People who eat loud, crunchy, smelly breakfasts on the Dart. Woman beside me is shoveling some sort of disgusting porridge with granola into her gob as I type this. Smells like vomit.

God, I'm cranky in the mornings. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 16,133 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Danny Healy Rae . Just stop

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Could do with a haircut but the weather is gone cool and my head will be numb.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

WHAT IS THE FUCKING POINT OF THE PUBLIC SERVICES CARD??? No organisation seems to accept it as proof of anything:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

this times 100.

My friend is getting married and has picked bridesmaid dresses, They're one size fits all, so I'm buggered

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

Rosie Rant wrote: »
    The man in front of me at the cinema last night kept doing the foulest farts. I couldn't move because there had already been enough interruptions (girls talking, someone got up to complain, staff talked to them twice and made them shut up, staff had to kick out 5 gobsh1tes who thought they'd get away with sneaking in without paying). The man couldn't have been well. The stench of each ar$e blast lingered until I felt faint.

Was it “Gone With The Wind”?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,698 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Danny Healy Rae . Just stop

A certain stripe of rural TD in general. Practically accusing Leo of high treason because he said he was trying to eat less meat :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

eisenberg1 wrote: »
    Was it “Gone With The Wind”?

Brilliant :D

• Advertisement

this times 100.

My friend is getting married and has picked bridesmaid dresses, They're one size fits all, so I'm buggered

TA for MuffinTop86

TA for MuffinTop86

TA for Muffin Top's muffin top.
    Having said that, they go up to a size 16,so it should fit. But then it's Spanish so if I was to take Zara sizing as an example, it won't.
    Unless I shed a few pounds, which I am, but that's easy enough during dry January. Not so when I am reunited with my beloved booze again.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,170 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

Ruined forums is my TA for today.

I always forget why I stopped posting there, which is normally followed by a stark reminder a while later.

There's a lot of Boards bashing lately!

TA by having no work . I'm in a temp job and there's nothing for me to do. hence the million and one boards posts today.

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Remouad

Rosie Rant wrote: »

What was the movie?
    Must have been really good :D

Just rang up Revenue to make a card payment:

Phone person: Card nummmber
    Phone person: Expirrres
    Phone person: Security coooode
    Phone person: Gone through. You'll receive a confirmation email shortly.

And that was it! None of those 'Hello' or 'Thank you' niceties from the old days. Definitely the most 'This is the most boring job on the planet' tone of voice ever. Drudgery. Welcome to the future of customer service (it's not looking good).

* In fairness to the confirmation email, with its quaint 'Thank you' it had more warmth than the human.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Lots of my favourite beauty products have been discontinued. My fav hair mask, mascara, deodorant, and fake tan have all gone kapoof in the last month. You’d wonder is life worth living at all. Clearly I’m not a bit dramatic about it either.

TA for retro electro. it's a beauty disaster.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

People who take office equipment and say "I'll bring it back in a minute" but never actually bother their arse to bring it back :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement