Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,838 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

A Samsung? You're lucky it didn't catch fire!! :pac: :D

(I'll stop, now, I pwomith :p).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

The ring of fire....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Hey I have an S8 too - all the cool kids have

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

The ring of fire....

The Johnny Cash classic? :pac:

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,838 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Ok, last one, 'cause I can't resist: how did you find it? Did you ring it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

If you liked then you should have put a ring on it...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Game Websites that I visit regularly and a stupid pop up thing appears " do you agree with the bla bla bla bla" **** off! sick of this gdpr whatever its called bull****, whoever came up with it is some bollocks *cross face*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ragnar Lothbrok

NIMAN wrote: »
    Irish people obsessed with Israeli Palestinian issues.

Theresa May came to Belfast today to talk about BREXIT and the border.

There were a handful of protesters flying Palestinian flags and moaning about her supporting Israel.

You'd think BREXIT and the border are slightly more important issues in their lives?

Then again, as long as it doesn't affect their dole or disability allowance, they probably could care less about BREXIT

Three problems with this posting:

1. Do Brexit issues mean no-one is allowed to care about ANYTHING else at home or abroad?
    2. You pompously suggest anyone that cares enough about the Israeli/Palestinian situation is automatically out of work.
    3. You then use use one of the most annoying Americanisms at the end of your post.

Bravo, NIMAN, you TA'd me three times in one short post :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

New Home wrote: »
    Ok, last one, 'cause I can't resist: how did you find it? Did you ring it?
    If you liked then you should have put a ring on it...

I'm laughing away here, brilliant :D

I don't know if I'm TA'd or TH'd that my arse has provided us all with so much amusement :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,669 ✭✭✭storker

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Found an email in my spam folder that I know is probably complete bs (says it has a video of me and will send it to all my contacts if I don’t pay them money) but I’m actually shítting myself.

EDIT: Googled it and it seems to be a common enough scam. Phew!

What it does mean, though is that someone obtained a copy of your password for a certain site, so make sure you don't ever use that password again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    It is, just make sure you change your machine password and run a virus scan. That email normally includes your machine password in the subject line. Reset the password if you use it on any other accounts as well.

storker wrote: »
    What it does mean, though is that someone obtained a copy of your password for a certain site, so make sure you don't ever use that password again.

It’s a very old password I think, can’t remember what I ever used it for in the first place

• Registered Users Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

TA for today - the coffee machine was broken in the staff canteen.

RMAOK wrote: »
    TA for today - the coffee machine was broken in the staff canteen.

They should send you all home, nobody should be expected to work in those conditions!

They should send you all home, nobody should be expected to work in those conditions!

Damn right :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,705 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Dunno if it's from the cold air last week, the heat being on more than usual at home or the aircon in work but the inside of my nose is SO sore the past few days. I've been lashing the Vaseline in but it's not making any difference. I'm at the point where it's actually painful to even touch the outside of my nose.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Micky___

Roomates. Several issues with them. Messy, sly, noisy and inconsiderate. They are really making me want to avoid being at home all the time.

I can’t really afford to live on my own next year. I would love it tho. I seem to be always cursed with bad roomates.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭FishOnABike

Micky___ wrote: »
    Roomates. Several issues with them. Messy, sly, noisy and inconsiderate. They are really making me want to avoid being at home all the time.

I can’t really afford to live on my own next year. I would love it tho. I seem to be always cursed with bad roomates.

Feckin' friendly kangaroos, terrible house pets, jumping all over the place, knocking things over with their tails.

Better not mention the elephants.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭The Infinite Fart

Fake condescending colleagues who think that cause they are older they have everything sussed and you're just a naive young 'un with no life experience.
    Then they then try to impart their knowledge on you (purposely to try and annoy you...)as you nod politely and think what a massive gob****e.

That and why is it not Friday yet? :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Feckin' friendly kangaroos, terrible house pets, jumping all ovejr the place, knocking things over with their tails.

Except Skippy the bush kangaroo. He would have made a great housemate.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Count Down

And a cheap alternative to turkey at Christmas........;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Count Down wrote: »
    And a cheap alternative to turkey at Christmas........;)

Ah jesus no, dont be telling me that people eat kangaroos?! :(

Especially if you had fallen down a well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭BAM! uhavechlamydia

There was about 8 or 9 Skippy's.... they kept dying :)

" Wots dat Skip... you're having a heart attack"?

Better not mention the elephants.

And we've come full circle :D

TA'd that I can't find my most comfortable tracksuit pants, they seem to have disappeared.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,428 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Succubus_ wrote: »
    And we've come full circle :D

TA'd that I can't find my most comfortable tracksuit pants, they seem to have disappeared.

Have you checked if you are sitting on them?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

Since yesterday, my chest has been in bits. Firstly, it was just wheezy but the coughing started overnight so very little sleep. The coughing has continued today and my chest is aching from the coughing, and my head is pulsating to the extent that I'll probably burst a blood vessel. Yay!!
    Don't forget Skipper, the kangaroo that Howard Moon had to fight on The Mighty Boosh. Howard prepared by watching a video:

Have you checked if you are sitting on them?

:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭Living Off The Splash

Count Down wrote: »
    The gringo speaks the truth.
    When I was learning to drive, my instructor told me the golden rule "It's easier and safer to reverse into a space than out of one".

I see this in the shopping centre car parks. The problem is that when you come to put your messages in your boot you can't.....because the car behind is practically touching your bumper.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement