Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,705 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

I see this in the shopping centre car parks. The problem is that when you come to put your messages in your boot you can't.....because the car behind is practically touching your bumper.

I always reverse park (unless they're slant spaces, obvs) and this has literally never happened me.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Fake condescending colleagues who think that cause they are older they have everything sussed and you're just a naive young 'un with no life experience.
    Then they then try to impart their knowledge on you (purposely to try and annoy you...)as you nod politely and think what a massive gob****e.

That and why is it not Friday yet? :(

Tell them too fook off!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Incessant rain :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

I've probably said it before but the internet equivalent of going upstairs and forgetting what you went up for...opening google and forgetting what it was you wanted to look up.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 3,837 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

Ate a tub of sliced pineapple last night - a bit too quickly - serious stomach cramps in work today. Have another tub left to eat but not going to risk it now.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Dakotabigone

People stop talking to each other at the entrance of shops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

I have a million inhalers but do I have one in the room with me where I am? Of course I don't, here I am wheezing away too lazy to get up and get one, and no, there isn't one underneath me! :p

Double checks just to be sure :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I've probably said it before but the internet equivalent of going upstairs and forgetting what you went up for...opening google and forgetting what it was you wanted to look up.

Or, one I do quite often, pick up my phone for something particular, and then forget what I picked it up to do

Succubus_ wrote: »
    I have a million inhalers but do I have one in the room with me where I am? Of course I don't, here I am wheezing away too lazy to get up and get one, and no, there isn't one underneath me! :p

Have you any salbutamol...I do a bit of cycling and it worked for Chris Froome....:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Have you any salbutamol...I do a bit of cycling and it worked for Chris Froome....:p

I've tons of salbutamol, you'll be cheating and winning races before you know it :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Or, one I do quite often, pick up my phone for something particular, and then forget what I picked it up to do

Or picking up your phone to check the time, look at the screen, put it back down, still no idea what time it is

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Eating popcorn, dog hears rattling so she wants some and is in my face telling me so

I give her some of said popcorn, which she refuses

She still is in my face looking for food because of the rattling

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Or picking up your phone to check the time, look at the screen, put it back down, still no idea what time it is

Oh god yes!

TA, feeling homesick for somewhere that isn’t actually my home

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Phone call at 2am, work issue. Get up grab laptop. Actually it's not us, you're grand.
    Back into bed
    Phone call at 4am, actually it is us. No more sleep so for me today.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Bought a new car in January, dealer took old one of me.
    Both were taxed till end of this month
    Last week checked old and new car's regs on motortax.ie.
    Both reported as changed owner end of january.

Guess for which car i got the motortax renewal in my mail?

People leaving doors open and the subsequent draft :mad:

People who use American spellings ^^^

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭FishOnABike

RMAOK wrote: »
    People leaving doors open and the subsequent draft :mad:

Missed that. I thought it was a pacifist complaining about career opportunities and army recruitment policy.

Very good :D

I should have said draught.

• Advertisement

Zurich insurance must really appreciate my business, they sent me the same 'Thank you for renewing' email 3 times in the last 1/2 hour,and they're sending me a receipt in the post which I received last week.

EDIT: make that 4 times

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,275 ✭✭✭Your Face

Sadsack grammar Nazis ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,705 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

People who think grammar isn't important :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,275 ✭✭✭Your Face

Dial Hard wrote: »
    People who think grammar isn't important :pac:
    Grammer is no many importants :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

The Color red is Ta'ing me today

:-p

People using American spellings Seph...

People using American spellings Seph...

:-P

And it's not cool or edgy (especially when you're from Cork:P)

And it's not cool or edgy (especially when you're from Cork:P)

Ahhhh I was only teasing :-P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Trying to reverse exit out of a spot near the hospital and unsure if people are beeping at me and my appalling driving or in support of the nurses. Probably a bit of both

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement