Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    No you're not!
    Living rent free!

You are between jobs and changing career trajectory!

:)

Agreed BB I'm not buying that either.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 30,541 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Succubus_ wrote: »
    It's my sister's hen this weekend. We're not close and I haven't seen her for four months. I'm absolutely dreading it. My aunt and my cousin will be there and they are the types to be botoxed and false eyelashed and hair extensioned to the max, and they look down their noses at everyone, it's all about who you know and your career trajectory with them. I am a fat ugly mess who is staying with my parents and currently unemployed. I would do anything to get out of this night. My sister wouldn't even give a sh1t if I went or not but my mother would be put out if I didn't. I have a chest infection and I'm sorely tempted to be too sick to go.

I used be very self conscious in the past and I sort of just snapped out of it.
    I learnt to ignore them and leave it go in one year and out the other or over my head.
    They'd never be happy with what I do or my haircut/etc and there all opinions. But in most cases yours in the only one that counts.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,834 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

And besides, didn't you just say the other day that you lost the guts of 10 kilos? So there!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,834 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Oh, and also - if they start looking down on you, ask them if they're trying so hard to make themselves look pretty on the outside because they are so ugly on the inside! That should shut them up.

Listen to NH Cleo, she's not the worst of them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

If you’re even half as awesome in real life as you are on here then they should be falling over themselves to hang around with you. Go and have a few drinks and enjoy yourself. Also I remember years ago seeing a pic of you on here and you most certainly are not ugly!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

New Home wrote: »
    Oh, and also - if they start looking down on you, ask them if they're trying so hard to make themselves look pretty on the outside because they are so ugly on the inside! That should shut them up.

Yeah and then remind your cousin that the first thing that she done in life was touch your aunts vagina and then cry.
    Totes awkward for them then.

It's just that we don't know if she was born by Caesarian section... otherwise, it'd be a great plan, BB.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,598 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

The increasing timeline for advertising/pushing/promoting big dates in the calendar.

We all know that Xmas starts earlier each year, thats a given.

But I have been seeing adverts for Mothers Day for about a week or more now. And its not until the end of March. Never seen it advertised 5 weeks before the date before.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,669 ✭✭✭storker

New Home wrote: »
    It's just that we don't know if she was born by Caesarian section... otherwise, it'd be a great plan, BB.

Ok then, how about...got her henchman to stab her mother in the stomach? :D

• Advertisement

Perfect. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Ah lads, ye are are very good to me, thank you for the kind posts. I'm feeling loved :) I think ye should crash the hen with me :pac: I'll buy the shots :D

Ah lads, ye are are very good to me, thank you for the kind posts. I'm feeling loved :) I think ye should crash the hen with me :pac: I'll buy the shots :D

I don't think I could carry off the drag act though :D

I don't think I could carry off the drag act though :D

I have a lovely blonde wig we can put on you and you'll be gorgeous :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,541 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I could go and pretend to be a waiter and spill a tray of food all over them ruining there hair/clothes/etc.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I could go and pretend to be a waiter and spill a tray of blood all over them ruining there hair/clothes/etc.
    FYP :D

I could go and pretend to be a waiter and spill a tray of food all over them ruining there hair/clothes/etc.
    Boom_Bap wrote: »
    FYP :D

Hell yeah FP, but make it blood and keep the food for us to feast on after the shots :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

If you’re even half as awesome in real life as you are on here then they should be falling over themselves to hang around with you. Go and have a few drinks and enjoy yourself. Also I remember years ago seeing a pic of you on here and you most certainly are not ugly!

Amen too this anyway :3 in particular the last bit :3.

Amen too this anyway :3 in particular the past bit :3.

Ye are both total rides too, I would ;) :pac:

BBQ season has officially landed for my rowdy neighbours. It’s fcuking 9 degrees out ffs. I also wouldn’t mind usually but if last summer is anything to go by, this will go on into the early hours and there’ll be war later on. I also just hung out a few bits earlier on which are now clouded in a puff of smoke

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 428 ✭✭JohnCreedon81

And Anna is a lot of things but not a plamauser! She'd tell you if you were an ugger, I should know, she tore my poor pics to shreds :pac:

btw hi mam and anna, finally found where ye ditched us reality tv cretins for ;)

TA'd that I've to wait 2 sleeps to find out if I'm gonna get fired, that's not really trivial though is it? Yeah I think I'll go back to the reality and tv forums. :P

giphy.gif

Sorry, do I know you?

giphy.gif

fcuk sake JP me and Mam have a reputation around here to keep. Can’t be letting the people know we watch reality tv!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,133 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

It's my sister's hen this weekend. We're not close and I haven't seen her for four months. I'm absolutely dreading it. My aunt and my cousin will be there and they are the types to be botoxed and false eyelashed and hair extensioned to the max, and they look down their noses at everyone, it's all about who you know and your career trajectory with them. I am a fat ugly mess who is staying with my parents and currently unemployed. I would do anything to get out of this night. My sister wouldn't even give a sh1t if I went or not but my mother would be put out if I didn't. I have a chest infection and I'm sorely tempted to be too sick to go.
    Head up high and be proud of yourself . You are absolutely not a mess . ( let them go f off with their notions )

Am..sorry Retro.don't think I can make it to Jack Jordans Friday night....

And Anna is a lot of things but not a plamauser! She'd tell you if you were an ugger, I should know, she tore my poor pics to shreds :pac:

btw hi mam and anna, finally found where ye ditched us reality tv cretins for ;)

TA'd that I've to wait 2 sleeps to find out if I'm gonna get fired, that's not really trivial though is it? Yeah I think I'll go back to the reality and tv forums. :P

giphy.gif

Did you follow me over from the Netflix thread? :p Sh1t, I'm really sorry to hear about your job though, fingers crossed you'll be able to keep it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ta'd I don't know who this Anna wan is 🤔🤔

😝😛

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

Fck sake Cleo...go...get absolutely pissed drunk..call them all a shower of cnuts and vomit on their shoes...no point in doing it in half measures!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 428 ✭✭JohnCreedon81

Did you follow me over from the Netflix thread? :p Sh1t, I'm really sorry to hear about your job though, fingers crossed you'll be able to keep it.

I was gonna say I followed Anna but yeah I totes followed you ;)

It's ok, Anna was days away from initiating the restraining order :pac:

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Cleo , you go and hold your head high , you're perfect as you are ! They on the other hand are obviously insecure in themselves , and need the botox , lash extentions etc to make themselves feel better :)

Kick their asses by having a great night !
    JP , aka Stalker :D
    Joking , he's great fun !

TA , need to put down the coffee and light the fire .

• Advertisement

TA'd that several people I like watch reality TV....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement