Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

TA'd that several people I like watch reality TV....

Watching Reality tv , such as BB , CBb, IAC , is the ultimate escape from reality :D

The fact that the threads are fast paced , fun filled , gif invaded , and nine times out of ten better than the shows themselves , is a bonus .

#Brithererandproud :D

TA , my bones aches today :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Trivially annoyed at having a stuffy head all day. Must be the rapidly changing seasons. Back to cold weather again from tomorrow so it might unblock itself then.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

I'll...ah...take your word for it Mam....

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

It's enough having to deal with my own reality, without watching others.

I'm going to rob that, print it and frame it Ted!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I'm going to rob that, print it and frame it Ted!

TA that my work is being plagiarized.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 428 ✭✭JohnCreedon81

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    JP , aka Stalker :D

Mam I told you, I was doing some under dark window washing, it's all the rage now, just a case of wrong house I promise :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

TA’d that I don’t know if I have my class tomorrow as the lecturer was away. People have emailed him asking if he’s back and if class on tomorrow, but no answer. So the only way to find out seems to be going into college in the hope that it’s on

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

TA’d that this headache has lasted all day and nothing is making it go away :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭sunnysoutheast

Foggy/cold mornings and idiot drivers.

No lights at all.
    Daytime running lights only.
    No lights but fog lights on.
    Pink/yellow/green-tinged fog lights.
    Lights left on full beam.
    Only one headlight working dazzling everyone.
    Every window totally steamed up.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,834 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

TBF, yellow lights "cut" through the fog much better than any other colour.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭sunnysoutheast

New Home wrote: »
    TBF, yellow lights "cut" through the fog much better than any other colour.

Only in France.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Reality tv is amazing, if you use is right ;) Myself and three friends used to gather hungover as fcuk on a Sunday night and have a marathon session with junk food watching sh!te reality shows and taking the p1ss. It's great craic! There was one show called "Charm School" with Sharon Osbourne as one of the judges (that'll tell you how high class that show was :pac:). They took about 12 ladettes and tried to turn them into ladies. These women were crazy. Think Janine Butcher meets Tracey Barlow. It was fascinating and horrifying in equal measure! There was also shows featuring "New York" and Tila Tequila apparently trying to find love. Car crash tv that was perfect viewing for a hangover.

We never took those shows seriously but what's scary now is reality tv has evolved into viable careers. Youngsters watch Geordie Shore and Towie and actually look up to/try to emulate these people :eek:

Does anyone remember the Irish version Tallafornia? :pac::o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

TA at footpath hoggers (especially in groups).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    Does anyone remember the Irish version Tallafornia? :pac::o

Oh I remember this show on youtube that used to rip the piss out of Tallafornia, it was brilliant! I can't remember what it was called though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Succubus_ wrote: »
    Oh I remember this show on youtube that used to rip the piss out of Tallafornia, it was brilliant! I can't remember what it was called though.

Was it Fair City?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 428 ✭✭JohnCreedon81

Succubus_ wrote: »

Tallafornia swipe wasn’t it? Epic stuff until they became mates with the gang and went easy on them in season 2!

RMAOK wrote: »
    Was it Fair City?

Lol brilliant :D

TA so tired I have a headache and can't sleep .

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Lol brilliant :D

TA so tired I have a headache and can't sleep .

I'm telling ye, its the rapid change in weather that does it. :D

#climatechangeheadaches

• Registered Users Posts: 30,541 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Very silly thing.
    In a Suppervalu near me. They've loads of little solid square tiles it's a very bumpy experience when pushing a trolley around unlike other supermarkets who have smoother floor.(If that makes sense)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Tallafornia swipe wasn’t it? Epic stuff until they became mates with the gang and went easy on them in season 2!

Ah that was it, thanks! Tempted to watch it again now, very funny stuff.

mzungu wrote: »
    I'm telling' ye, its the rapid change in weather that does it. :D

#climatechangeheadaches

Am beginning to believe you :D

TA'd just got an email from BOI, I see they're fluting around with online banking. Not in the humour to study it now but it almost certainly is not for my convenience they're doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Got the same email. Same ****e as PTSB one a few weeks ago, we're making things so much better for you! It’s going to be great! Bull****

• Registered Users Posts: 29,387 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

TA'd just got an email from BOI, I see they're fluting around with online banking. Not in the humour to study it now but it almost certainly is not for my convenience they're doing it.

Poochie05 wrote:
    Got the same email. Same ****e as PTSB one a few weeks ago, we're making things so much better for you! It’s going to be great! Bull****

....and I'm sure these 'improvements' will be free!

I'll TA them back by refusing to give my mobile number like a few years ago:

BOI - We don't have a mobile no. for you
    ME - That's right I don't have one
    BOI Really?
    ME - I have a phone from my employer, they bought the phone and pay the bills. They could take it off me in the morning if they wish :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,834 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Exactly! They're removing the option of topping up your phone from the ATMs, among other things. :mad: And I don't want to install your app on my phone, thank you very much! The T&Cs for using apps, esp. privacy-wise, would make the Stasi proud. :mad: :mad: :mad:

And I don't want to install your app on my phone, thank you very much! The T&Cs for using apps, esp. privacy-wise, would make the Stasi proud. :mad: :mad: :mad:

You see NH there's another thing we agree on.....just sayin' :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,916 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Famke Janssen face.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Exactly! They're removing the option of topping up your phone from the ATMs, among other things. :mad: And I don't want to install your app on my phone, thank you very much! The T&Cs for using apps, esp. privacy-wise, would make the Stasi proud. :mad: :mad: :mad:

2 words that stop companies from nagging me to install\use their apps: Windows phone.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement