Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Spoofers.

Also, arrogant bastards with egos up to space.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,092 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am supposed to be helping a friend with a renovation job on Friday coming. But have just remembered that the gold cup is on and normally spend that in the pub with paddy power.

Damned good deeds keeping me from drinking and gambling.

Not trivial, but reports of an Ethiopian airlines plane going down on its way to Kenya..157 people on-board

What are you like, putting that tragedy in a ‘trivial annoyances’ thread

• Registered Users Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Daniel and Majella driving all over Ireland and now America- how come Daniel never does any of the driving?? Every single scene Majella is driving, and she is even driving the RV all over the states, too.

Can Daniel not drive?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,133 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Majella O Donnell , attention seeking irritant

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

how come Daniel never does any of the driving?? Every single scene Majella is driving, and she is even driving the RV all over the states, too.

Can Daniel not drive?

because he can serenade her with his beautiful voice as she drives :rolleyes:

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

because he can serenade her with his beautiful voice as she drives :rolleyes:

Leave 'wee Daniel' alone - he's Ireland's greatest ever entertainer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

What are you like, putting that tragedy in a ‘trivial annoyances’ thread

That's why I said it wasn't a trivial annoyance..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

I forgot to pack pyjamas, well balls anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,846 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Succubus_ wrote: »

Off to Penneys with ya

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,271 ✭✭✭Archeron

Succubus_ wrote: »

Wearing silk pyjamas in a bed with silk sheets. Jump in too quickly and you really do go flying out the other side. Kind of ruins the mood when you're a crumpled casualty at the bottom of the wardrobe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

My dads a die hard munster fan. Watching the match here and he comes out with "they'll make keith Earls retire now just in case he passes Brian O'Driscoll's try count..."

I love him to bits but the level of pettiness that comes out of him when discussing any leinster player is very TA! Dare I say it, but it's just a game!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

When someone else was driving your car and you get in and everything is changed.
    seat is bet up against the steering wheel,sun visors up,seat belt ravelled in a knot and the radio station is changed.fcukin drives me cracked.youd be the week messing with it trying to get it back right

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

We got new uniforms at work. A new tie and waistcoat which are fine, but we also now have an apron. Which would be fine if it was plain black. But it’s got these random green stripes on one side of it. Why?

Also, my waistcoat has fake pockets :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

My holidays are over :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭KikiLaRue

People who start putting their belts and shoes back on at the security area at at airport... TAKE YOUR BASKET AND MOVE TO THE SIDE, YOU'RE HOLDING THE HOLD SHOW UP, BUCKO!

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Neames

At the cinema with my daughter.

Guy in front on his phone the whole film playing freaking space invaders while wearing earphones.

Who pays good money to go the cinema and not watch the film?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,540 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Neames wrote: »
    At the cinema with my daughter.

Guy in front on his phone the whole film playing freaking space invaders while wearing earphones.

Who pays good money to go the cinema and not watch the film?

He might have being dragged there.

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Neames

He might have being dragged there.

He was on his own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

I know I've b!tched about this before but tumble dryers that beep incessantly over prolonged periods before they'll stfu. I had the dryer on last night (it's in the kitchen) and I was watching a movie in bed. Movie ends, I shut down the laptop and go to sleep. Less than an hour later I was woken from a great sleep by some sort of buzzing noise. Half asleep it didn't click at first as the beeping had stopped so I started to drift off when it kicked off again. Fecks sake. I had to drag myself out of my comfy bed to turn the stupid thing off. Of course when I went back to bed it took me ages to fall asleep again :rolleyes:

I seriously don't understand why manufacturers think this feature is in anyway helpful :confused: It's not like the clothes are going to spontaneously combust if they're not taken out and folded straight away. It serves no purpose whatsoever :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

The BBC website. It is awful on mobile

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭ChunkyLover54

When people use the word 'addicting' as an adjective to describe something that is addictive.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,540 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

When people on Facebook share a status saying share this or Facebook will delete all your friends and photos in the next 24hrs.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,470 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

These stults who sit in cars in Supermarket car parks with the engines running.

WTF is that all about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

I have a horrific hangover. Somebody hold me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,606 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Whiny ****ing men who can't let one day of the year be about women. They can't just let it pass without submitting a snarky comment to the 'Ask the Chief' section of our internal webpage about how International Women's Day is discriminatory against men. Like seriously, I think the day is a bit silly and don't participate myself but can you and your tiny penis please just **** right off and stop sticking it where it's not wanted?

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Count Down

Lazy people who just stand there, statue-like on escalators, even going down. Worse, when they stand 2 or 3 abreast and I can't get past. No wonder the country is going obese....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,846 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Feckers who always seem to be in a hurry, passing you on escalators obviously not managing their time properly:D

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 8,203 ✭✭✭partyguinness

In a cafe when you might order a cheeky slice of cake or even a sandwich and the like. The server behind the counter gets the plate out and puts the napkin on the plate BUT then proceeds to put the cake/sandwich/paninini on the napkin.

So basically the napkin becomes completely useless as it is starts to soak up juices/greases etc. Provided you can actually peel it successfully off the cake.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Succubus_ wrote:
    I have a horrific hangover. Somebody hold me.

Calling gifted!! Your hands are needed... :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement