Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

That Malteasers ad with the 2 nurses.
    "You know that knickers that you left at mine"

• Registered Users Posts: 16,133 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    That Malteasers ad with the 2 nurses.
    "You know that knickers that you left at mine"

necklace !!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,348 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Having about two million pages of annoyances to catch up on.

Also, my tendency to exaggerate for dramatic effect :o

Welcome back :D

Ta'd there's no fair city tonight, not because I like it or anything >_> but no the mocking the story line.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,846 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Hotel barside wanted to watch hurling but there's 2 Tan soccer teams on this most Irish of days

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

TA’d that himself starts a weeks holiday from work tomorrow and guaranteed by Wednesday I’ll be counting the minutes that he’s back in :pac: I love him really lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Carling farts, absolutely toxic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Welcome back :D

Ta'd there's no fair city tonight, not because I like it or anything >_> but no the mocking the story line.

:pac:

Why thank you Sephy :)

And admitting your fair city problem is the first step to recovery :p:D

Actually TA that I no longer watch any soaps, I used to love eastenders :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Dial Hard wrote: »
    Slice off a teeny sliver, fry it and taste it.

My TA: being a dog owner in this weather. Compounded by the fact that my sister is away for the weekend so I'm doing all of the walks on my own. Being rained on three times a day is nobody's idea of fun.

I am 98% sure it is ham:). It is being boiled in cider now anyway so if it does turn out to be beef it will be a new twist on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Chinese is not delivering yet.Its open for collection.But im just too lazy to walk up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Having emotions like a fcuking rollercoaster. Was feeling hopeful and positive about everything this morning and now my mood seems to have sunk like a stone. Stupid brain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Having about two million pages of annoyances to catch up on.

Also, my tendency to exaggerate for dramatic effect :o

Glad you're back Harleen .

My TA is I missed you posting , but all is forgiven now you've returned :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Bredabe

I missed a family event today because of my temperatures, boysib was not pleased with me,
    when I surface hours later after it has broken but still with the nasty cough, he points out to me that 'I should go to a Dr with that cough'

If he coughed into a tissue instead of my face in close confines and actually washed his cooking utensils, I would not get these bugs from him.

TA, being told the obvious to allow the culprit get off scot free, and having to pay for it myself.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Another one here glad to see you back posting Harleen....... check you out with your own personal fanclub hmmm!! :p:D

When you decide to go to a match, book a load of tickets with numbered seats so everybody can sit beside each other, arrive at the stand and the ushers tell you that they've unilaterally decided that it's "free seating" and you spend the next 40 minutes, as you wait for members of your group to arrive, apologising to people who ask can they use the seats.

Oh, yeah, and health insurance renewal time. It's such a total pain in the arse keeping an eye on these incredible shysters as they shift entitlements every single year into other policies and repackage everything under yet another name and another price - all the time depending on a business model that hopes you'll be too confused with all the stuff they throw at you and renew without question. What a (legalised) racket.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

10ia1cy.jpg

Thanks you guys!

My TA is my family probably wouldn’t show this level of excitement over my presence :D

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    I am 98% sure it is ham:). It is being boiled in cider now anyway so if it does turn out to be beef it will be a new twist on it.

It's beef FFS

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

It's beef FFS

So..... is beef in cider going to be the next big thing? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Rubberlegs wrote:
    It's beef FFS

Sorry Rubberlegs I actually properly loled when I read this :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sorry Rubberlegs I actually properly loled when I read this :D

So did I :D:D

Sorry Rubberlegs , did ye eat it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭sunnysoutheast

Oh, yeah, and health insurance renewal time. It's such a total pain in the arse keeping an eye on these incredible shysters as they shift entitlements every single year into other policies and repackage everything under yet another name and another price - all the time depending on a business model that hopes you'll be too confused with all the stuff they throw at you and renew without question. What a (legalised) racket.

Just renew to the "Sorry that's not covered Sir" plan every year like we manage to do. For more money.

• Advertisement

some days I ask my husband if I am invisible . I get people walking into me , people letting doors go slap into me , people skip past me in a queue , people walking three abreast on a path and not even seeing that I am walking towards them . Sometimes I have to cough loudly or some people would barge into me . Maybe I need a bell

• Registered Users Posts: 12,819 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

It's beef FFS

Don't worry...I overheard my wife the other day saying that she loves beef in cider.

TA...Bank machines that give you the option of withdrawing any amount then 20 seconds later it comes up "please use multiples of 50".... fcuk off.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    some days I ask my husband if I am invisible . I get people walking into me , people letting doors go slap into me , people skip past me in a queue , people walking three abreast on a path and not even seeing that I am walking towards them . Sometimes I have to cough loudly or some people would barge into me . Maybe I need a bell

Maybe you are a ghost

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    So did I :D:D

Sorry Rubberlegs , did ye eat it ?

When I fully realised it was beef it had been simmering for 2 hours so I whipped it out and put some salt and pepper and a bit of mustard on it and into the oven for about 20 minutes. It was a bit on the dry side, everyone ate it through:). At that stage I was so fed up of it I didn't really enjoy it.
    @TG1, I don't think beef in cider will become a thing :)

TA I put a new top in the tumble dryer that I shouldn't have and it has shrunk. Not my day at all today!

Maybe you are a ghost

You and me both so

• Registered Users Posts: 19,469 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

necklace !!!

Is it ‘necklace’ I thought it was ‘knickers’.:confused:

Is it ‘necklace’ I thought it was ‘knickers’.:confused:

Me too and couldn't get what it meant, stupid ad tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭ Harlow Wonderful Soy

Went to a fairly popular chipper in Cork a few days ago and it annoys me when gangs of people go in to the chipper line and all they buy between them is a bag of chips or one person is buying something and the rest aren't....why the heck does a gang of people need to go into the line for the chipper if theyre not buying anything...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,348 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Maybe your coat is an invisibility cloak really 🤔

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,539 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Are you Mairead Ronan?
    She said she felt invisible tonight.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement