Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I bought fish today and the change I was handed back reeked of fish off the fishmongers fishy hands. I was paranoid there was a bang of fish off of me then when I was going into other shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

My neighbor painted their house a really obnoxious colour and every time I look out the window it annoys me

• Registered Users Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

My neighbor painted their house a really obnoxious colour and every time I look out the window it annoys me

What colour?

RMAOK wrote: »
    What colour?

Yellow!!

Also I had shingles while I was on holidays and couldn’t even make shingle lady jokes

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,914 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Also I had shingles while I was on holidays and couldn’t even make shingle lady jokes

giphy.gif

Oh lordie , how you were missed :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

giphy.gif

Get your coat missy :D

I missed you!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Youve pulled:D:D

Just getting into bed and see my boyfriend had left his wet towel on my pillow. Like, do you want to be murdered

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Just getting into bed and see my boyfriend had left his wet towel on my pillow. Like, do you want to be murdered

Ah, Seph, how could you?! Have you no manners??

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

New Home wrote: »
    Ah, Seph, how could you?! Have you no manners??

Ta'd at getting into trouble for nothing 😩

😀😀

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭BuboBubo

Ffs!

My fcukin cat doesn't understand that sticking her fcukin claws in my leg hurts! She's all cosy, on my lap purring and getting rubs then stabby oooooch!

Lil biatch!

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

Is “ I myself” gramatically correct? It annoys me no end but everyone is using it now.
    It’s almost, but not quite as rage inducing as would have.
    “We would have known each other for years”
    or
    “We wiuld have gone to the same school”

Oh i see, so you didn’t go to the same school?
    No we did.
    *drains drink and steps away*

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I would see that as bad form of them, honeybear. Pressure tactics.

My current petty annoyance : I received this on Facebook. Am I mean for finding this annoying ? Maybe it's just a form of self confidence ? Maybe he just knows his own strengths ?

Maybe this is the normal way people self-describe on actual dating sites?

I suppose he could be reading this but as I'm not replying to it...

Hello,
    Please allow me to introduce myself.
    I’m a handsome charming articulate witty Limerick gentleman aged 35.
    I’m easy going and friendly funny stimulating educated company.
    I’m confident creative and skillful.
    It would be great to chat whenever you may get a chance.
    Don’t be shy to say hello.
    Respectfully yours,

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Having a scone & coffee.

There is some kind of flavour added to the scone & I can't place it. It is like vanilla, but I don't think it is.

TA that I can't enjoy the scone as it adds a nice kick to it. All I can do is try & place it.

it's like vanilla , but it isn't ....artificial vanilla essence , maybe ?

it's like vanilla , but it isn't ....artificial vanilla essence , maybe ?

Dunno, I might have to have another to check.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,133 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Having a scone & coffee.

There is some kind of flavour added to the scone & I can't place it. It is like vanilla, but I don't think it is.

TA that I can't enjoy the scone as it adds a nice kick to it. All I can do is try & place it.

Is it almond essence ?

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Is it almond essence ?

that could be it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Conor Mcgregor wont ever get jail time for assault in America and he will be allowed stay in the States as long as he likes. But if that were Joe Soap? Jail and never allowed back in again. The double standards are very annoying.

Eat all the scones , Ted. It's the only definitive way to settle the question .

I tried to buy hot cross buns in the village shop recently and the shopkeeper nearly took the face off me. Looked quite shocked . I'm guessing there's either a religious rule or superstition that forbids the consumption of hot cross buns at this time of year . But I won't want them tomorrow or next week ...

There's my ta squeezed in.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Trying to book a room on-line, each time I tick the filter section it jumps and I have to scroll down from the top again, there are 5 must haves in terms of the accommodation, another handful for price and location, jumpscrolljumpscrolljumpscroll.:mad:

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

TA that I will be like a beached whale later.

food intolerance Ted?

ta im nosy

food intolerance Ted?

ta im nosy

far from it, only issue is that I find it hard to stop eating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

Went out for 25 mins...came back to see some cnut has graffiti'd part of the front of my house...I'm 5'10 and I needed a chair to reach the top of it...must have been 6'2 or so ...

Went out for 25 mins...came back to see some cnut has graffiti'd part of the front of my house...I'm 5'10 and I needed a chair to reach the top of it...must have been 6'2 or so ...

I'd be sticking a spray can somewhere & emptying it if I found out who it was.

No charity shop seems to accept toys anymore. I thought they just had too many after Christmas but I tried a slew of them over the phone again today and they said on health and safety grounds they no longer accept toys. What a waste to throw them into the bin (they can't go into conventional recycling as they're hard plastic).

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Maybe some crêche might like them, if you sterilize them. Otherwise you'd be stuck with car boot sales or church sales or something like that. Crazy, though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement