Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

That peely peely mcdonalds ad- and the Irish tv dubbed one is worse!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,603 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

People who walk slowly and somehow take up the path by themselves and people who walk slowly in groups strung across the path.

They are literally, and figuratively, monsters.

Why is Friday so close to Monday, when Monday is so far from Friday?

Autosport wrote: »
    People

Can I get an Amen!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

lbc2019 wrote: »
    Can I get an Amen!

Amen :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,826 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

But... aren't they people, too? :pac:

Hallelou!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

RTE thinking they produce great programming, the lastest one is Bernard and marty , jesus wept.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

RTE thinking they produce great programming, the lastest one is Bernard and marty , jesus wept.

And Marty thinking he looks like Daniel Craig :eek:

Imagine Marty as 007.......

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Saw Us in the cinema today and it was great. However, all day since, I’ve had I’ve Got Five On It (the song that’s on the trailer and that also features throughout the movie) stuck in my head. Such an earworm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Why has the comment section disappeared on Youtube???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Washed a couple of fleeces over the weekend in anticipation of putting away the winter coat...and now there's hail and sleet forecast!

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Up Donegal

How the hell can I peel the backing paper off the McDonalds Monopoly stickers without damaging the sticker???:mad::(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

Up Donegal wrote: »
    How the hell can I peel the backing paper off the McDonalds Monopoly stickers without damaging the sticker???:mad::(

Peely Peely!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

I've seen the ad a few times now. AVOID.
    Monday Blues.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,604 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Me: I really need people to stop talking to me so I can get this important report done this morning.
    Colleague: Oh I totally understand.......*Proceeds to tell me about her entire weekend*

• Registered Users Posts: 13,700 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Was so discombobulated by the loss of the hour yesterday. Also, why can't the clocks go forward at 4pm on a Monday???

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,826 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Dial Hard wrote: »
    Was so discombobulated by the loss of the hour yesterday. Also, why can't the clocks go forward at 4pm on a Monday???

Dial Hard for president!

New Home wrote: »
    Dial Hard for president!

And back at 5pm on a Friday, obvs.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Mind games that people play

• Advertisement

Dial Hard wrote: »
    And back at 5pm on a Friday, obvs.

Or at 9AM on a Monday!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

My son had a virus that he very kindly gave to me.Dying sick all day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

TA'ed that RTE are away with the fairies.
    How many household licenses did it take to pay for that?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Selfish narky siblings who only care about themselves and couldn't give a hoot about anyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Trying on clothes for an event at the weekend. Currently all the “you haven’t put on weight, you’re tall you can carry it”, comments can go fcuk themselves

Mods deleting posts for no reason.

Also, all the evening dresses I looked at on Friday following me around the internet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

People who walk slowly and somehow take up the path by themselves and people who walk slowly in groups strung across the path.

They are literally, and figuratively, monsters.

I’m one of those slow-walking people. I’m in my 30s but my lung capacity is less then half of what it should be and I have shït for blood. Walking at a normal pace leaves me dangerously out of breath. But I’m young and look pretty normal. You wouldn’t know I’m seriously ill. You’d be cursing me. But you never know why somebody is walking slowly.

Actually, a trivial hate of mine is people with no patience at all. Huffing in ATM or shop queues that aren’t even moving slowly. Yes, yes, you’re very busy and important. We get it. Once I saw a young woman on a train yelling “Could you move?” at an frail old man who was shuffling slowly into his seat. She’d had to stop for, oh, five seconds or so. The humanity!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

I’m one of those slow-walking people. I’m in my 30s but my lung capacity is less then half of what it should be and I have shït for blood. Walking at a normal pace leaves me dangerously out of breath. But I’m young and look pretty normal. You wouldn’t know I’m seriously ill. You’d be cursing me. But you never know why somebody is walking slowly.

Actually, a trivial hate of mine is people with no patience at all. Huffing in ATM or shop queues that aren’t even moving slowly. Yes, yes, you’re very busy and important. We get it. Once I saw a young woman on a train yelling “Could you move?” at an frail old man who was shuffling slowly into his seat. She’d had to stop for, oh, five seconds or so. The humanity!

Happens to me too, people passing me out who are way older and they're probably wondering why the hell this young thing is moving at such a slow lazy pace and I'm actually so out of breath I can't go any faster. Pain in the hole looking young and healthy sometimes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

If you order poached or fried eggs at any cafe, they seem to be nearly raw. You have to ask for them well done, which is a bit ridiculous, as, while there's no need for them to be rock hard, very runny is potentially dodgy.

• Advertisement

Some evil genius in my office left ginger cake cut into squares in the canteen and everyone thought they were brownies and that my friends is how you do April Fools.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement