Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ta'd at going to bed with a headache, waking at 4am with said headache, waking up this morning still with said headache 😔

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Ta'd at going to bed with a headache, waking at 4am with said headache, waking up this morning still with said headache 😔

I get the same thing. I find this really useful. It doesnt completely get rid of it on its own but it does take the edge off.

https://www.inishpharmacy.com/p/arkopharma-migrastick-3ml/10045220

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I get the same thing. I find this really useful. It doesnt completely get rid of it on its own but it does take the edge off.

https://www.inishpharmacy.com/p/arkopharma-migrastick-3ml/10045220

I had no idea something like that existed, cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I had no idea something like that existed, cheers!

Rub it on your temples for a migraine and rub some on the back of your neck, it will relieve any tension you have there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

CD's in the post with cracked cases. That said the cases are crap anyway.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

Cabin fever is well and truly setting in :( have two sick kids home from school all week

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Period pains :( you’d think I’d be used to them by now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

So tired :(
    Struggling to keep my eyes open.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Dial Hard wrote: »
    Rookie mistake. Never put your winter clothes away until the May bank holiday weekend. Easter at an absolute push, but only if it's late, like this year.

TA: The biggest malingerer in the office (has had 12 sick days already this year) has come in with no make-up on today so I can absolutely 100% guarantee she'll ring in sick tomorrow, the logic being that when she does, people will go "Oh yes, she didn't look well at all yesterday."

I REALLY want to know if she called in sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,964 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Going to the bathroom and the automated flush system decides to kick in midway through having a crap ... more than once. Even the slightest movement sets it off :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Missed train this morning coz I had to top up leap card. Would have made it otherwise

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    My eyes hurt reading this.

I dont think thats very nice.Some people have trouble reading/writing.Dont be so mean.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

dubstarr wrote: »
    I dont think thats very nice.Some people have trouble reading/writing.Dont be so mean.

I thought they meant at the idea of the proud parents...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,104 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Got a shower and washed my hair, submitted year end project, made my appointment for the month, has yummy chokky croissants for breakfast, dogs at school and the house is nice and cosy, dont have to work till Mon(and then its all days for the force-able).

Bored out of my tree and too tired to sleep.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Bredabe wrote: »
    Got a shower and washed my hair, submitted year end project, made my appointment for the month, has yummy chokky croissants for breakfast, dogs at school and the house is nice and cosy, dont have to work till Mon(and then its all days for the force-able).

*Bored out of f'ing my tree*

Go out for a boozy lunch

• Registered Users Posts: 4,104 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Following up on girl dog's insurance coverage for her new treatments, the t&c's on it mean I would have to spend 500 e and visit 3 pet care professionals,to be able to claim back less than what I'm paying for the treatment without the insurance.

Even if he wasn't losing 50 e+ on her age penalty, it still wouldn't be worth it.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,005 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

People that put beer mats on top of their pint when they are going for a smoke or to the jacks.

Why would anybody put a piece of cardboard that had more than likely been on the floor and had previously had other drinks spilt on it on top of their glass?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

BPKS wrote: »
    People that put beer mats on top of their pint when they are going for a smoke or to the jacks.

Why would anybody put a piece of cardboard that had more than likely been on the floor and had previously had other drinks spilt on it on top of their glass?

It is the signal to stop the glass being collected by staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,467 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    It is the signal to stop the glass being collected by staff.

Good call Rig.Agree.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,604 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

The lady who served me in Next this lunchtime was basically Rowan Atkinson in Love Actually. Everything had to be perfect. She moved at the pace of a sloth. When all I wanted was to get my shopping out of the way quickly so I could go have my food. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I can't stop listening to Enrique Englesias. There's something wrong with me and when you have enrique on Loop, it's not trivial .

I can't stop listening to Enrique Englesias. There's something wrong with me and when you have enrique on Loop, it's not trivial .

Jesus go straight to A&E :eek:

Jesus go straight to A&E :eek:

I'd say there's no cure for this.

Not one the hospital can administer anyway .

Let's face it, it'd be worse if you admitted to listening to JULIO Iglesias... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

I'd say there's no cure for this.

Not one the hospital can administer anyway .

You need a DJ to save your life..

There's not a problem that I can't fix
    'Cause I can do it in the mix

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Can I join you :D I sometimes just want to sing really loud and you can always sing along to his tunes :D

My TA is still have 3 hours of work to do before I'm free :)

Autosport wrote: »
    Can I join you :D I sometimes just want to sing really loud and you can always sing along to his tunes :D

Ah Auto....don't say it......join her for the assessment :D

Autosport wrote: »

My TA is still have 3 hours of work to do before I'm free :)

Will you be my hero, baby? Will you kiss away my pain?

Can I recommend a course of Muddy Waters :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Will you be my hero, baby? Will you kiss away my pain?

I can be your hero, I can kiss away the pain, I will stay with you forever :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement