Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I won't ask how they got in there in the first place...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭selous

Will unicorns fly out of my bum?

Don't know, I want someone to do it and tell me, :cool:
    Heard a rumour once, if you sliced it you got lock-jaw, so just curious.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

About 3 weeks ago I heard a rumour about someone I've known for 25 years abusing children.... didn't believe it, couldn't be true...

Had it confirmed by a member of his family this evening....have to admit....as most of you know, I'm a bit of a prick.... but this has fcked me sideways

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Not trivial at all, MB. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

New Home wrote: »
    Not trivial at all, MB. :(

No..no it's not... but there's no thread for "things that rip you apart and make you puke" I'm afraid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

TA'd at how long my new jacket is taking to come. I just want it already!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

People who are un able to comprehend that they are in a cinema and not in their living room.

The dregs who seem to go to VUE cinema in liffey valley each-time I go there, or does that type of crowd always go there. People who show no common decency or respect for others when out in public.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Can't sleep a wink. Why is this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭mbradso2003

Virgin media box forgetting to record random episodes. Can’t cope.

This happens too often! Tip if the episode and series number are missing it won’t record somethings I see this in advance if failed recordings. Factory reset will fix this but you have to reset recordings up.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Woke up to my calf muscle spasming, the pain was unreal! *cross face*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Bro-hugs.... happened me at 3 in the morning a while ago.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Bro-hugs.... happened me at 3 in the morning a while ago.

Ahhh cheers tedo :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

The ad on Todayfm after the news - TUI ad, holidays to Turkey and Cyfrus?? Everytime I hear it..... Aaargh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

All that running to the kitchen for food catching up with you Seph :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Samsgirl wrote: »
    The ad on Todayfm after the news - TUI ad, holidays to Turkey and Cyfrus?? Everytime I hear it..... Aaargh

and every time I see TUI I think of the Teachers Union of Ireland.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

New Home wrote:
    I won't ask how they got in there in the first place...

My Little Poony! :D

All that running to the kitchen for food catching up with you Seph :D

Must be :-O

• Registered Users Posts: 12,559 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

People who press the button at traffic lights, when they don't want to cross the road.

I sometimes do this at certain pedestrian controlled lights. It gives me a safe opportunity to pull out onto the main road if the sensors aren't picking up my car or bike and I end up waiting for ages trying to trigger a green light.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,133 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

The inefficiency of this country . No one seems to be in charge , schools built badly, HSE run badly , babies buried in sewers , rent out of control , house prices rising once again until we have another crash .Every blessed day we hear of some other inefficient management of our country . And no one pays or is accountable .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

The watch I was going to wear today is showing low battery.

I can change it myself but as the back has about a dozen tiny screws I really have to be in the humour to do it.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,602 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

The watch I was going to wear today is showing low battery.

I can change it myself but as the back has about a dozen tiny screws I really have to be in the humour to do it.

Thanks for reminding me to charge my stupid fitbit. I regret getting the damn thing at this point because it needs charged twice a feckin week and always dies without telling me. Think I'll just go back to a boring old watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

Smothering this morning cause I queued in line last night in the p!ssing rain for the midnight launch of Red dead ...the things you do for love eh :pac:

Failing exams, gutted.

Ah that's too bad, Seph, sorry to hear. :(

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Failing exams, gutted.
    I've failed enough exams in my time. You'll be grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Failing exams, gutted.

Commiserations :( Don't be too hard on yourself.

Can you repeat at any stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Failing exams, gutted.

Sorry to hear that Seph :(

northgirl wrote: »
    Commiserations :( Don't be too hard on yourself.

Can you repeat at any stage?

We'll find out Tuesday, no guarantee :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

We'll find out Tuesday, no guarantee :o

Take the weekend off and enjoy yourself once you've had time to let it setlle.

Tuesday brings a new week of possibilities one way or the other :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

TA at myself - watching American Housewife and hating myself that I said the actress in it looked better when she was in Mike and Molly and skinny.

FFS anyone said that to me I'd be pissed so why did I do it ?????

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement