Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Is it a TA that you can go off people that you thought were sound :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Is it a TA that you can go off people that you thought were sound :D

and go off them amazingly quickly as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,203 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Autosport wrote: »
    I can be your hero, I can kiss away the pain, I will stay with you forever :D

Unless Anna Kournikova is dumping his moley ass to jump on the Partyguinness express I don't want to know about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Unless Anna Kournikova is getting dumping his moley ass to jump on the Partyguinness express I don't want to know about it.

:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

Accidentally smashed a jar the other day and put the broken glass in the bin. Then when I was bringing the bin out and pushing it down I cut my hand in the crease of my palm.

I forgot about it and today I went to open a bottle of 7up...

Broken glass is lethal!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

I can't stop listening to Enrique Englesias. There's something wrong with me and when you have enrique on Loop, it's not trivial .

I’m still annoyed that I was in bloody Australia when he played in Dublin at the end of last year. He’s so dreamy.
    It’s Iglesias btw. :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 30,538 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    My eyes hurt reading this.

fail.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,604 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

They've done work to the lights in the ladies bathroom this past week. Ever since, the automatic sensor is switching off the lights every 10 seconds or so. The result is that I had the lights go off on me 3 times during a wee this afternoon. I don't like the dark. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,005 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    It is the signal to stop the glass being collected by staff.

The signal for the barman to not collect the glass where I'm from is if there is something in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Bought a lovely Helly Hansen coat online reduced for next winter. Large is massive but medium is too small around the chest but fine everywhere else. Can’t decide which one to send back

If it wasn’t for these pesky boobs! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Send back the medium. If you have a heavy jumper on you'd be glad of the extra room.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I think I swallowed a jacuzzi. My stomach is bubbling away loudly.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

My TA is that someone doesn't like Mr Enrique Iglesias :D I now have him on loop on car play :D

You can run, you can hide but you can't escape my love :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,538 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

People who cancel at the last minute especially when they know you had to travel to meet them and they could given you more notice.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

TG1 wrote: »
    Bought a backscratcher today... How did I live without one up to now??
    Rubberlegs wrote: »
    Backscratchers are brilliant. My one is a "bear's claw" . Beats having to ask someone else to scratch your itch

Damn you both! I think an itchy back is like a yawn... Now my back is itchy... And I've no backscratcher and nobody around to ask. Door jamb it is. AGAIN. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Curry paste on my brand new top, first time wearing it. Typical me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Autosport wrote: »
    My TA is that someone doesn't like Mr Enrique Iglesias :D I now have him on loop on car play :D

You can run, you can hide but you can't escape my love :D

There are some, ahh, interesting bits in the video :D
    Looking at nightclub bathrooms in a new light .

Shoved my hand into my handbag, straight onto the head of a razor blade which should be somewhere sensible . Four slices out of the fingertip .

I'm full of ta's now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Forgetting to change my Fantasy Football Team ... this is a repeat offense!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

honeybear wrote: »
    Forgetting to change my Fantasy Football Team ... this is a repeat offense!!!

Last time I made a change, Andy Cole got a brace against Ipswich

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

When watching live TV. ..ad break comes on , so I flick over to something else for the duration, ad comes on a minute later and it's only when the programme comes back on I remember I was watching the first show and I've now missed 5 minutes more than I would have had i stayed on first channel.

(When I say live TV I mean not on delay /recorded etc)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Pythagorean

When your at a family even and a parent insists on getting there 'talented' children to sing and dance!

Those who write your when it should be you're ( you are) and there, when it should be their ( possessive):mad:

Those who write your when it should be you're ( you are) and there, when it should be their ( possessive):mad:

This is my second post about this.Dont pull people up on spelling and grammar.:mad::mad:Its not an exam.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Texting someone a question and not getting an answer. It’s not like it was urgent question or anything, but still

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Teepinaw

When people call it Gardening Leave instead of Garden Leave.

When people say 'tree' instead of 'three'.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

BPKS wrote: »
    The signal for the barman to not collect the glass where I'm from is if there is something in it.

An empty table with half filled drinks would often be cleared in a busy pub. The mat tells staff that the drinkers are coming back. Thought that was fairly widespread tbh

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    An empty table with half filled drinks would often be cleared in a busy pub. The mat tells staff that the drinkers are coming back. Thought that was fairly widespread tbh

Would the lone non smoker not do that[Can you tell thats my job:D]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Texting someone a question and not getting an answer. It’s not like it was urgent question or anything, but still

What about texting someone, and they ring you back? A pet hate of mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    What about texting someone, and they ring you back? A pet hate of mine.

Oh yes, that is awful

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

2 different shades of fabric dye on the same colour menu/page from the same Amazon seller.
    One is free priority post to Ireland. The other '' can't be shipped to your address '' ?
    so silly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

In a WhatsApp group with 11 people, 1 person never posts anything. But when I check the messages, he's nearly always first to view a message.
    Same goes for Snapchat, I don't use it that much, but when I put a pic in my story he was nearly always the first to view it. Blocked him on it recently.
    I'm sure there's a a name for this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement