Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Realised too late that the pie I was eating contained leeks.
    Vom.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

TG1 wrote: »
    Need to sneeze but I can't...
    Have yet to manage to sneeze...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Tickle your nose with a fluffy feather, sorted :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Look up at a light with your head tilted back, usually works for me. The sun is good in the daytime too.

Flicking through a Terry Pratchett book and can't remember if I have read it or not. Some parts are a bit familiar while others aren't. I was sure I had one here unread but maybe not. If I have read it I will need to get the next one in the series and find something else to read. I was in the humour for some Terry Pratchett :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Feeling...not quite right. Hope I’m not coming down with something

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Tickle your nose with a fluffy feather, sorted :cool:

I can sneeze on demand by pinching the bridge of my nose.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

OK hands up - who tried that? :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I didn't - that's what I normally do to stop sneezing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

OK hands up - who tried that? :D

I tried... It didn't work, neither did the light staring trick... And I don't have a feather... :(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

A few work colleagues kids have chicken pox, I'm hoping I don't get it but I should be ok as I had to when I was a child

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

I suppose snuff is unlikely - a tiny pinch of white pepper....and I take zero responsibility for your actions :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I tried... It didn't work, neither did the light staring trick... And I don't have a feather... :(:(:(

I find that lightly tapping the centre of my chest works when I feel like that

• Registered Users Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

TA - people farting when they walk into the room and then walk out of the room leaving the smell behind. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

RMAOK wrote: »
    TA - people farting when they walk into the room and then walk out of the room leaving the smell behind. :mad:

So you have met me then:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

RMAOK wrote: »

AKA Cropdusting

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=crop%20dusting

• Registered Users Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I've made a big cake, I've eaten lots of cake.
    I'm stuffed with cake.

I want to eat more but physically impossible.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    I've made a big cake, I've eaten lots of cake.
    I'm stuffed with cake.

I want to eat more but physically impossible.

Push past the barrier :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Autosport wrote: »
    Push past the barrier :D

I've done that twice already.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

The light in my room keeps flickering.

Wow! Here's a medal just for you!

tenor.gif

:pac::pac::D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

If you have Airwaves, chew two or three together, or eat a Fisherman's Friend, or give a bottle of Olbas Oil or a jar of Vicks a sniff.

The most reliable way to induce a sneeze is to pluck out a single eyebrow OR single nose hair.

I have never wanted to sneeze that badly.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,523 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Daytime drowsiness followed by nighttime wakefulness.

Blast it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

TA there's only about 5 words left in the English language that I'm not irrationally infuriated by.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Some fecker was sitting in my seat on the plane, it was packed and it was delayed. Flying is no craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

Spent the day typing up an assignment, just logged on to save it to print in the morning and its gone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭radiata

Spent the day typing up an assignment, just logged on to save it to print in the morning and its gone
    LOL!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,390 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

3.55 AM and for the last 30 mins ( just stopped in the last 5) a neighbor although I can’t tell which one is outside hammering something. I have one neighbor who works nights in the airport and looked over to see if he was at his car (maybe he had a flat) but no sign there. It’s intermittent, no breeze that could be blowing a loose whatever at the side of a gaff so very strange. Either way, burglars or inconsiderate dick... May they fûcking die slowly all be it unexpectedly, in front of their children and partners, in pain, lots of pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Lost an earring in bed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Getting a roll in Spar and the women serving just yapping away to some fella in the queue.Just rude.She was basically just talking over my head to him.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement