Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

Neighbours cows bellowing all night, I moved to another bedroom and I could still hear them. It's going beyond trivial at this stage...
    (Sleep deprived grumpiness kicking in)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,988 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Fcuker in next room in hotel.
    Wanted to make a phone call at 7.30. It would appear that he didn't want to disturb his partner so he made the phone call in the hall - disturbing everyone else!

Fcuker in next room in hotel.
    Wanted to make a phone call at 7.30. It would appear that he didn't want to disturb his partner so he made the phone call in the hall - disturbing everyone else!

Probably ringing his wife lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Sorry about that

Michael Healy-Rae. Can’t stand him, he annoys me more and more every time I see him/hear his hollible vice.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,012 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

People. “Tidying “ up my stuff when all they are doing to moving it to where I didn’t leave it . Letters, chargers etc when I leave them out on the table.
    I leave them out to remind me to take them with me or post etc and then have to search every drawer looking for them.
    A 5 minute job turns into a 30 minute one !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

ta with the batsh1t stories by people nothing better to do, who've never even spoken to me. Allegedly I'm riding everything with a pulse. There was me thinking I was grieving a husband so that's nice to know! Explains why some men have been cocky with me lately . I'm going to set up a lesbian island , all donations welcome .

I'm really sorry for your loss. It must be hard enough to be grieving without people gossiping about you too.

I'd happily join you on that lesbian Island :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

OK Spotify I already signed up for the premium trial several days ago, stop sending feckin' emails about it.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 25,390 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

4Ad wrote: »
    Neighbours cows bellowing all night, I moved to another bedroom and I could still hear them. It's going beyond trivial at this stage...
    (Sleep deprived grumpiness kicking in)

Have you tried talking to them, the neighbours not the cows that is although maybe both would help... can the cows be moved to a further away part of the property ? A barn perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,324 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

When a contestant is patently not good enough on the Chase, and gets knocked out quickly by the Chaser, yet Bradley comforts them with 'unlucky. You were a good player'

Not you weren't. Get off the stage loser!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,104 ✭✭✭Bredabe

This message constantly, 'Your computer is short of storage space' 'We need to install updates for your safety', 'Your computer doesn't have space for the needed downloads'.
    Yup and who put so little storage and so much clutter that it cant update when it needs too?
    FO, nothing I can do, away with you constantly reminding me of its not my fault issues.

6 times this am I've gotten this.:eek::(:mad::mad::mad::rolleyes:

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Up Donegal

Those wonderful, very thoughtful people who call you and tell they're from Microsoft and insist that there's a major problem with your computer which needs to be rectified immediately and that they can do just that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

Went out for breakfast and decided to get a few groceries afterwards. Need Gouda which is much nicer in Tesco than Dunnes so went into Tesco.

Got a few things and came home. Just realise that I forgot to get the Gouda which was my primary reason for going there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

Friend of mine coming down from Cork today for a visit, she started chemo 2 weeks ago.....and i woke up today with a cold/flu thingy, had to cancel, ...balls

I occasionally tell the dogs I'm going to the bathroom cos if they think I'm going to the kitchen they will follow in the hope of treats.....I'm a lost cause aren't I? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

I occasionally tell the dogs I'm going to the bathroom cos if they think I'm going to the kitchen they will follow in the hope of treats.....I'm a lost cause aren't I? :D

The dogs have you well trained.....

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Potty trained! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

One of ex's dogs won't go out if she's told but will run out if she sees you going to the door. Manages to get in your way whichever way you turn . I have to use reverse psychology, make for the door with the firewood /laundry basket , and shut the door fast before she twigs. TBH you'd have to be strange to hate dogs, but I think I'm off them for life .

• Registered Users Posts: 30,538 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

When you turn the tap on at the bath and the person before you never turned off the shower setting!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭heldel00

Strumms wrote: »
    Have you tried talking to them, the neighbours not the cows that is although maybe both would help... can the cows be moved to a further away part of the property ? A barn perhaps?

I really can't tell if you're joking or not?!

Succubus_ wrote: »
    I'm really sorry for your loss. It must be hard enough to be grieving without people gossiping about you too.

I'd happily join you on that lesbian Island :p

Appreciated

Now *you* would be more than welcome

ta that I've lost most of my Irish

'cause Ireland's first lesbian island needs an Irish name

• Advertisement

'cause Ireland's first lesbian island needs an Irish name

Oilean na mban ? :)

Oilean na mban ? :)

That's perfect :) I'm so taken with it, I forgot it wasn't real for a second :)

If ye can see this, this is going to be our sign. I think it's from a Behemoth album cover, but they won't mind...

https://scontent.fdub4-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/39062943_1450049265138938_6312167444697841664_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_eui2=AeGAcv79pbIDZZoroMDYodB_caj657cZP18vs_UMDHge0WWQLHNZwyNnYIiSMDPQR3tFRpORDhXpT7jBF86ysZGLnXr97z_qdmwsC8BlG2MMyg&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub4-1.fna&oh=9891fd6b6eb6fda122b4207eb3bf6ee2&oe=5D42020A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Oilean na mBan, population 2. Sounds like heaven. If we have a disagreement we can occupy different parts of the island :D

Isle of Inis-gee?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,390 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

heldel00 wrote: »
    I really can't tell if you're joking or not?!

The scary part is neither can I :eek:

Joey Barton... being a bit of a dick again today

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Passive aggressive comments from muppet siblings.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,538 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

When you see there's a new shop opening in your area and your excited to see what it will be.
    Then you find out it's another hair dressers/nail salon.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Sh1te weather.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,467 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Wind would strip the skin off a tomato.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement