Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,104 ✭✭✭Bredabe

'Someone' has eaten MY crunchy easter egg. Of course he is completely oblivious to the fact it was not his(nb distinction there) to start with.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Dogs that bark all night... I love dogs, wish I could have one again, but how does the constant barking of the two I hear all night not annoy their owners?????

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

People who consider themselves to be foodsies and they can't get into in there heads that you don't like a certain thing but they are right because they have a superior palette. They keep on pushing and pushing their opinions on you and how you mustn't be afraid of food/etc.
    I tried it and I know I don't like it.

Or the opposite people who pull faces and make weird noises just because im eating something they dont like

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

So many things I want to buy but I have to be responsible

dubstarr wrote: »
    Or the opposite people who pull faces and make weird noises just because im eating something they dont like

Especially annoying when I have spent many many meals dry heaving from the smell of their food across from them without a word for years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,011 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

People who consider themselves to be foodsies and they can't get into in there heads that you don't like a certain thing but they are right because they have a superior palette. They keep on pushing and pushing their opinions on you and how you mustn't be afraid of food/etc.
    I tried it and I know I don't like it.

Yeah , one of the family had a probably lovely steak at a chefs restaurant and keeps telling me when I get one well done that it is over cooked and is gorgeous medium rare .
    Any steak I have is either well done or still grazing out in the fields

• Registered Users Posts: 19,466 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

TG1 wrote: »
    Dogs that bark all night... I love dogs, wish I could have one again, but how does the constant barking of the two I hear all night not annoy their owners?????

The same way as dirt and piled up rubbish and rusty car hulks doesn’t annoy some people ,I guess?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

^ Steak posts. Reminds me of fe26af4c45f84753ba90ef3556ca2c1e.jpg

TA family conspiracies.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Indicator that I replaced yesterday is gone again. The guy who was fitting it said the bulb holder was rusty but he had a car of the same model going for scrap at the end of the week so he’d get me one off it. But it’s annoying, who has ever had to get a bulb holder replaced? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Paying a credit card bill, most of which was for an away break on Paddy's weekend - seems like ages ago now.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,765 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

M8 toll buckets thinking my car is a bus and saying amount due €3.40 when I only need to pay €1.90. it has happened to me last 3 times I went through, including twice yesterday. Every time I have to press the help button... Manned booths from now on....annoying because the buckets are great for offloading 10 and 20c coins.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

People standing in doorways and blocking up the way when you want to get out/in of a room. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭BohsCeltic

RMAOK wrote: »
    People standing in doorways and blocking up the way when you want to get out/in of a room. :mad:

Oh yes, this happens everytime i go shopping. People chatting at the entrance to shop. Get the fuc* out of the way, so annoying.

And people who walk so slowly too. Jaysus i seem like an angry person :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I'd say every there was a problem with every second item I scanned at the self service today at Tesco. "Help is on the way" ringing in my ears. It would be easier to queue at a checkout some days :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

People who say "brought" when they mean "bought". Extremely common in the UK for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,323 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Saw two pregnant women smoking on the way back from town.

Ludicrous and mind-boggling, especially in an age where more people seem to be using vapes than cigarettes.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

3 hour long movies without an intermission. At my age i simply cant last that long without needing a pee.

Annoying to me when they do that just as they get on or off public transport, Luas Im looking at you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Noo

SusieBlue wrote: »
    People who say "brought" when they mean "bought". Extremely common in the UK for some reason.

Thank you!! I had an internal rant to myself about this 2 days ago. Its rampant in Aus too.

When my visiting young cousin makes a surprise cake and I'm all delighted and it's not great but he put heart into it so I tell him it's lovely...then I go to the kitchen and see the devastation left behind.

Devastation that would leave post nuclear meltdown Chernobyl in the shade. A kitchen I take some old school level of pride in keeping spotless.

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.tenor.co%2Fimages%2F298c6a418065c05c2ad3094afd097ae3%2Ftenor.gif&f=1

I'm not annoyed. He did something nice for me. I'm grateful. I'm just clenching my fist jaw because I'm happy. Very happy. It won't take long to put right. Really. It's totally fine. Honest. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Plopsu

It should be legal to punch people in the head when they do that!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,537 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

My father eats food that doesn't agree with him. He then blames the food for being bad.

It's pouring rain. Coming down in sheets.

TA the disorganised way people stand around near bus stops, drooling into their phones . Either look like you're queuing or I'll think you're waiting for the next one . And don't then look at me like that when I climb on first . I don't like this bus sh1t but the jet is in for maintenance.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭farmerwifelet

Went on holidays for a week. Forgot to bring jackets. Now have to buy some or the kids will go stir crazy staying in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

I honestly wonder if there is a human being on this planet who is more useless than me. I doubt it.

Succubus_ wrote: »
    I honestly wonder if there is a human being on this planet who is more useless than me. I doubt it.

I don't believe you could be useless, no matter what , because you're too lovely and fabulous . So there :P

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

You are so not useless !

We all struggle in different ways in life , some of us hide it on here , but you're courageous , loving , funny , can turn anything into an innuendo , plus you have a wife and cat to boot , how is that useless !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Now stop that! You're the life of this thread with your outrageous sense of humour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭Squatter

RTE news reporters (and others) who pronounce the word "any" as "annie" Gobsh1tes :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

You are not useless and are an absolute diamond (even if you are from Cork) ;) love you to the moon and back mwah xxxx

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement