Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

The Bake Off result.

Why ????????

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Wedding bands. I hate them. They all sound the same and they all sing the same mundane shlte.

People who don’t check to see is the spinny thing spinning inside the dishwasher before they turn it on.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

People who don’t check to see is the spinny thing spinning inside the dishwasher before they turn it on.

Haha my mother always does that and if I'm filling it and about to turn it on, she nearly has a meltdown, shouts "wait!", "check the blades yokes can move" :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Haha my mother always does that and if I'm filling it and about to turn it on, she nearly has a meltdown, shouts "wait!", "check the blades yokes can move" :pac:

Maybe I’m your mother....

na9lyNW.gif?1

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Maybe I’m your mother....

na9lyNW.gif?1

Creepy! :D :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Wedding bands. I hate them. They all sound the same and they all sing the same mundane shlte.

People who put tea bags in the dishwasher.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Boom_Bap wrote: »

People who leave teabags in the sink...

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

People with poor tea bag etiquette

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

People who dont let me teabag them.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Boom_Bap wrote: »

is this even a thing? i have never heard of this. why would you do that?

• Advertisement

is this even a thing? i have never heard of this. why would you do that?

It's normally herbal tea tea bags

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

That it's not the weekend yet.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

Omackeral wrote: »
    People who dont let me teabag them.

TA at myself that I know what this refers to and VERY TA that it came from the first Sex and the City film.

In my defence I was hungover and couldn't be arsed finding the remote!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

People who have their own office but leave the door open and start taking\making phone calls while having their phone on speaker.

Starts annoying but really quick escalates to "absolutely want to kill him\her (usually it is a him though)"

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

People who say Arsebook or Twatter. It's not funny in the slightest. It's crap. Stop it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Halloween....it's getting out of control ...getting bigger year on year....costumes are more elaborate...more expensive....have to buy more decorations.....kids want bigger scary dolls hanging off the front door....buckets and buckets of treats for the kids who seem to be knocking earlier and earlier...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I've a mad craving for cheap chewy sweets but didn't buy any and don't feel going back to the shops to get some.
    Very trivial.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I've a mad craving for cheap chewy sweets but didn't buy any and don't feel going back to the shops to get some.
    Very trivial.

Go next door, knock and say "TrickkOrTreeeeeeeeeeeet!". It works better if you are wearing some sort of disguise.

New Home wrote: »
    Go next door, knock and say "TrickkOrTreeeeeeeeeeeet!". It works better if you are wearing some sort of disguise.

:pac:

I've eaten so many sweets and it's not even 6:30 yet.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Start as you mean to go on, BB.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭SimonTemplar

I bought a banana and the inside has more black patches than a dalmatian

Very trivial.

Call over to me we've loads left!

Call over to me we've loads left!

AcidicAstonishingDaddylonglegs-small.gif

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭ArnoldJRimmer

Its that time of year where businesses and public transport decide to bring us an unbearable level of heat in their shops/ buses/ trains. Not taking into account the fact that people tend to wear more layers in colder weather and there is absolutely no fookin need to have the thermostat up to 50 degrees

AcidicAstonishingDaddylonglegs-small.gif

:D

😂🤣😆

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Now I remember what I hate about halloween in the ghetto, fecking bangers and the dogs barking all night!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

Omackeral wrote: »
    People who say Arsebook or Twatter. It's not funny in the slightest. It's crap. Stop it.

Or Horsebay

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

TH at medical practitioners, again.
    Had an appointment with a paediatrician yesterday for my daughter, he was doing fine for most of the appointment, until he broached one particular subject, did not listen to her/us telling him he was misunderstanding something, and made a shocking comment that made her cry.

What we need investigated should be investigated anyway, hopefully it will be done properly, so that's the main thing, but I'm very annoyed at his lapse in judgment.

YOU NO MAKE MY DAUGHTER CRY !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Going down to the Kitchen to get a drink feels like such a major mammoth mission-impossible task that I would rather write about than just take the 4 required seconds to go and feicing do it like.. :rolleyes: Just go and do it good girl. :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement