Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭lurkballs

"Call me, Mary. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

That the weekend is nearly over

• Registered Users Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

branie2 wrote: »

It's only half way through yet - no need to be throwing it away just yet.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,375 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

gifted wrote: »
    Lighting the stove on the 1st of June....come on God, a joke is a joke but seriously???.....send the bloody summer sun....

It is roasting. Haven't used the heating since March.

RMAOK wrote: »
    It's only half way through yet - no need to be throwing it away just yet.

Third. It is a bank holiday.

Pawwed Rig wrote: »

Very true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    It is roasting. Haven't used the heating since March.

Whoops, forgot about that :o

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

There's a French skincare company who's packaging has French on one side and English on the other.
    Why can't the pharmacies of Ireland turn the packages with the English facing outward to save me trawling through boxes and bottles to find which one is a moisturiser and not a body lotion?

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭heldel00

Whoops, forgot about that :o

Who the hell forgets about a bank holiday?!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Made some toast & It's gone cold already.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,175 ✭✭✭Be right back

Well, for me it nearly is. Working tomorrow!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

There's a French skincare company who's packaging has French on one side and English on the other.
    Why can't the pharmacies of Ireland turn the packages with the English facing outward to save me trawling through boxes and bottles to find which one is a moisturiser and not a body lotion?

Looks more upmarket if the text is in French.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

heldel00 wrote: »
    Who the hell forgets about a bank holiday?!

Those for whom it is a bank holiday every day!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Dramatically threw myself on the floor and pretended to die to see would my dog care. He just sniffed me and then walked on by :rolleyes:

Dramatically threw myself on the floor and pretended to die to see would my dog care. He just sniffed me and then walked on by :rolleyes:

He could smell your acting.....

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

RMAOK wrote: »
    He could smell your acting.....

It does stink to be fair

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭mikemac2

At least your dog checked

Your cat would not even have done that ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

lurkballs wrote: »

I’d rather pull my own teeth out with a rusty pliers!

Imagine listening to her all the way to Budapest ffs!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

He took a look at you and thought, "Bítch, please!" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,536 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Just take this as an example.
    You hear a person in hospital or unwell and the next time you met them you ask them how they are they get the hump with you for being nosy.
    If you didn't ask how they were tough they'd be going around saying you didn't care about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,133 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Mairead Mc Guinness and her complete change of accent .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

lurkballs wrote: »
    I've b!tched about her on here before. God her voice is annoying. She sounds like she smokes 60 fags a day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

mikemac2 wrote: »
    At least your dog checked

Your cat would not even have done that ;)
    The cat would've started to eat her :pac:

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Mairead Mc Guinness and her complete change of accent .

I know some people who ran into her on different occasions. They smiled and said Hello. She wouldn't even look at them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Blaizes

Didn't know where to post so here seems a good place and this is something which really annoyed me.Driving down the road today, a busy road, three men openly peeing on the grass verge with their car parked nearby.They had some kind of match jerseys on I think.I couldn't actually believe it in broad daylight in full view of people and passing traffic.I had my children in the car and had to tell them to look away.

Now I'm ranting a bit maybe and anyone can be caught in an emergency but these guys were lined up three in a row peeing on the roadside.What is wrong with a bit of discretion, try to find a public toilet or stop at a hotel or pub, failing that get in behind the ditch where people cannot see. It was disgusting in such a very public place.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,133 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I know some people who ran into her on different occasions. They smiled and said Hello. She wouldn't even look at them.

I remember her on some farming programme on RTE years ago . She had a thick Louth accent then . Now she talks with a nutral / west brit accent almost

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭wally1990

First TA- Living in an council estate and lately there is children appearing from everywhere outside playing on the road.

Cars are in and out all day long and these kids are completely unsupervised and ages 2 to 6

I'm just shocked, and im NOT joking they are literally 2 years old outside on the road

2nd TA, is one of the children is about 4 ,spends his whole ****ing day crying.

All I hear from my house is waaa waaa waaaa and him running in home next door

It's even gotten to the point where the father is giving out to him saying '''will you just ever stop crying there is nothing wrong with you !!''

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

wally1990 wrote: »
    First TA- Living in an council estate and lately there is children appearing from everywhere outside playing on the road.

Cars are in and out all day long and these kids are completely unsupervised and ages 2 to 6

I'm just shocked, and in NOT joking they are literally 2 years old outside on the road

2nd TA, is one of the children is about 4 spends his whole ****ing day crying.

It's even gotten to the point where the father is giving out to him saying '''will you just ever stop crying there is nothing wrong with you !!''

That sounds like my estate tbh .

wally1990 wrote: »

I'm just shocked, and im NOT joking they are literally 2 years old outside on the road

2nd TA, is one of the children is about 4 ,spends his whole ****ing day crying.

Actually if your not used to estate living be it private/council. It can be hard for you to get your head around kids playing on the road!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I spent most of my childhood on an estate in a small town. The first night after moving into a rural house, as I was falling asleep , I thought I could distantly hear a football being kicked against a garage door for hours.

I'm in a small estate now and this time it's sliotars :D Not too often though as the local children are older .

TA my noise sensitivity is the worst it's ever been. I can't get peace wherever I go even when I'm on my own because the dogs and cats follow me looking for attention. When they're not shouting at me, they're yakking and growling at each other . It's a horrible thing to say but I can't remember why I used to love animals .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Ed Sheeran,i used to like him.But he does my head in now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement