Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,341 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Getting error messages when I try to send a pm.

People telling you they dont want what you're cooking for dinner but when asked what they do want they don't know.. Make up your mind, my kitchen is closing in 5 mins.. The bar is then opening ��

They should be making you dinner!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

Being asked to share a platter or a dessert at a restaurant.

I'd rather eat the lot myself, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Being asked to share a platter or a dessert at a restaurant.

I'd rather eat the lot myself, thanks.

Share? Eh.. no..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

northgirl wrote: »
    Share? Eh.. no..

"JOEY DOESN'T SHARE FOOD!!!!" :pac:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Lads, say yes next time. You can eat your own, and share theirs. See? That's how it's done. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Has everyone nowadays have tombstone teeth? You know the ones, either all crowns or veneers. The MD in my first job had the most awful set of tombstones, you'd see him a mile away.

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭cbreeze

RTE radio presenters who pronounce it 'Orty'

Now its November and the anniversary of the Armistice coming up they will be putting the emphasis on the middle syllable and saying arMIStice instead of ARMistice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Being awake at 2:30am!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Try_harder wrote: »
    Being awake at 2:30am!!!

Agreed

Having a little crush on someone. Annoying because I have a bf who I'm crazy about so I feel slightly guilty. Obviously I have no intention of acting on it, but damn, he cute :o

• Advertisement

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Having a little crush on someone. Annoying because I have a bf who I'm crazy about so I feel slightly guilty. Obviously I have no intention of acting on it, but damn, he cute :o

I can't help looking this good ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭FishOnABike

Databases!
    They're a bit of a Codd really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭prinzeugen

People that constantly slip the fact they shop in Lidl/Aldi into things.

"I stocked up in Lidl", "Why did you go there, Aldi do 2 for 10c" etc.. Feck off!

Why? Does it make you feel you are smarter or more educated than us Dunnes or Tesco people?

It just makes you look like a smug tosser!

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

Wide awake since 4. Raging because I was getting through the day, doing loads of washing and filling in the hours after 30 hours of travelling. Cooked dinner then boom, started slowly sinking into sleep.
    Though still a 9 hour kip so I should be good for beverages tonight.
    There’s no such thing as jet lag if you do it right!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

The boards app ain't working again and I dinnae like the touch site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

When people get into the habit of asking for your help and won't just try and figure it out on their own first.

• prinzeugen wrote: »
    People that constantly slip the fact they shop in Lidl/Aldi into things.

"I stocked up in Lidl", "Why did you go there, Aldi do 2 for 10c" etc.. Feck off!

Why? Does it make you feel you are smarter or more educated than us Dunnes or Tesco people?

It just makes you look like a smug tosser!

I’m pretty sure it’s just being nice. If I spent x amount on something and someone was to let me know you can get it all the time for y amount here or there id be delighted. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,604 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

An hour and a half to get a repeat prescription off the doctor. And when I finally get in to see him he says 'oh if you had just put in the repeat form at the desk and told them it was an emergency because you've run out we probably would've been able to get you the script this afternoon'. Thanks for the info doc but this won't be happening again!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

The Just a Moment message when trying to access boards.

branie2 wrote: »
    The Just a Moment message when trying to access boards.

I keep getting error messages but my posts are still showing can't pm and can't clear the red signal that I have a pm.. Very annoying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Dramatik

Customers that love having long conversations whilst holding the door of your shop open... you are letting all the fuppin heat out! Either come in or go out!

One of those tiny flies flew straight into my face, giving me a fright which in turn caused me to spill tea all over my bed covers :mad:

Expecting a bill of around 50 and getting one for around 125... FML!!!!!!!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Don't talk to me, my ESB bill went up by a third, and I didn't do anything different! :mad:

New Home wrote: »
    Don't talk to me, my ESB bill went up by a third, and I didn't do anything different! :mad:

And it's only just beginning...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,104 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Got a call from my foster sil, she told me that their dog was also put on a special diet and was told to make sure(as its pricey stuff) to feed this dog separately to the other 4, to ensure that the right dog eats the right food.

Past few days she has been finding the new food in puddles on the floor of various rooms in the house, now they are back on the same time table, she ask hubby what is going on, the answer, I put it there cause you said to feed him separate to the others!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Realising that yet again I forgot to put last night's leftover pasta in the fridge.

*spends morning praising safe space*

*goes to safe space*

*immediately gets kicked out*

:(:(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 ...Dawn

Greatest Irish Song of All Time thread has overloaded so it won't allow posts :mad: wanted to say what a cool and sexy song Tatood Lady is...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,467 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

When was your meter read last?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement