Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭DareGod

TA that the rule about this thread not being for chatting seems to have gone out the window.

Scrolling through posts and posts of people having a casual chinwag.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,843 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Autosport wrote: »
    That it’s sunday night already :(

'Sunday night

nearly Monday morning again

It's the same oul story

Same oul town'

Stuck in me head now

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 6,150 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Christmas Market here in town today . Great buzz around the place, one of the stands was for a Stress Test .

A Dianethics* Stress Test .
    I don't think the people that were queuing up knew exactly who was running it ..

Spelling wrong I think .

Diagnostic,on a treadmill ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,104 ✭✭✭Bredabe

A way of getting ppl into scientology I was told.

TA, having to explain every.single.word, to someone, more that once.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

No , the Scientology Dianethics testing thing .

I thought I had the spelling wrong tbh .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

DareGod wrote:
    Scrolling through posts and posts of people having a casual chinwag.

God how Dare they! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭Same As

Amplified public transport mobile phone conversations. Just stop. Nobody wants to listen to your boring weekend stories, or about your cats trip to the vet.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Drinking tea that's not Barry's, drinking Yorkshire tea 😫🤢🤮 the Barry's tea bags we brought are gone 😭 the horror !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

Fucking Monday again. Back to this stupid fucking job with these stupid fucking people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Trying to enjoy my tea and toast while watching Ireland am. Young pair getting ready for work and arguing like fcuk around me, I'd love to tell them shut up, but I'd be in the middle of it then.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Drinking tea that's not Barry's, drinking Yorkshire tea 😫🤢🤮 the Barry's tea bags we brought are gone 😭 the horror !

I think a National Emergency should be called here Seph :eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

northgirl wrote: »

I agree :3 I hear by declare everyone has the day off :3 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Monday mornings. I can't wait to get in the bed tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭completedit

When people say America has 'no history', the first white kid to be born in what is now the US was in 1566. The Maroi for example have only been in New Zealand since the 1200s.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

The Dept of FA can provide local support*

https://www.dfa.ie/irish-embassy/australia/about-us/consulates-in-australia/honorary-consulate-perth/

( You will be expected to replace any Barrys tea that is loaned to you )

* - this may or may not be true

0lddog wrote: »
    The Dept of FA can provide local support*

https://www.dfa.ie/irish-embassy/australia/about-us/consulates-in-australia/honorary-consulate-perth/

( You will be expected to replace any Barrys tea that is loaned to you )

* - this may or may not be true

You legend!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Any Nordie accent.
    Text speak
    Poor grammar
    Poor punctuality
    Vegans
    Hipsters
    Food on Slate, Chopping board.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Thanks guys, you are all amazing people here. Feeling so much better today and long forward to getting my life back :)

Glad you're feeling a bit better, I was in your exact situation a few months ago & I promise it gets better. Mind yourself & be kind to yourself xx

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

When you have a little snippet of a song in your head, no lyrics just the music but not enough for you to hum it out loud (or in my case, you can't because you can't sing/hum for sh*t) so you'll never hear the song again unless you're not listening and by the time you realise it's on, you don't have enough time to use Shazam :mad:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

When you realise you are getting older and joints crack too much when you stand up and you start taking cod liver oil and glucosamine daily to try make your joints young again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,692 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Stop-Go systems.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    When you realise you are getting older and joints crack too much when you stand up and you start taking cod liver oil and glucosamine daily to try make your joints young again.

And like me know deep deep down it won't work - and if we were horses we'd be off to the "special farm"!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭mikemac2

Drinking tea that's not Barry's, drinking Yorkshire tea 😫🀢🀮 the Barry's tea bags we brought are gone 😭 the horror !

northgirl wrote: »

Spot the Corkonians ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

The lad sitting behind me in work, either cooks wearing his clothes for work or leaves his jacket in the kicthen but there's an absolute bang off him this morning. He's Indian too so it's spices and cooking!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,104 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Ppl who say they will help when asked, then 'forget' or 'dont understand' the material after two weeks, when asked for feedback x10000.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Work network is on a go slow.

It would be quicker to print and post the file than waiting for the bits and bytes to transmit.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,462 ✭✭✭FishOnABike

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Christmas Market here in town today . Great buzz around the place, one of the stands was for a Stress Test .

A Dianethics* Stress Test .
    I don't think the people that were queuing up knew exactly who was running it ..

Spelling wrong I think .
    Definitely no "ethics" in that. ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

Watching Countdown on +1. It’s almost over and one of the players keeps getting 4 letter words.
    I’m usually not much better than a 5 or 6 but he’s scored zero.
    Has to be a bet or something, nobody is that bad.

Edit: he’s a Cambridge atudent, christ.
    Also, not a huge fan of this presenter but he was very nice to the poor chap at the end!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

The gum around my wisdom tooth has swelled up. It happens every once in a while and I can't chew on that side of my mouth. Annoying. I know this will last at least a few days.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Being awake now since 4am I am starting to fade and there's alot to do before now and home or even bed...zzzzzzzzzz

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement