Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Cleopatra_ wrote:
    The gum around my wisdom tooth has swelled up. It happens every once in a while and I can't chew on that side of my mouth. Annoying. I know this will last at least a few days.

Happens me too.

TA about spam emails, it is the same 4/5 that I get daily. Always a "I'll do it later" task.

That later is now mo-fo's!!

Scalded the hand off myself last night. It's a little swollen, a bit blistery and as hot and red as the fires of hell. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,235 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Four day work-related course involves me having to get up EARLIER than I usually would just to make it to Dublin on time, and then face a journey back where I will be LATER home than usual. Haven't even time for dinner as I have to scoot off to a night class as soon as I land.

Oh...and been accosted and stalked by gulls the size of baby elephants during my lunch hour at the Garden of Remembrance. Genuinely would have had less hassle from junkies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭selous

When the majority of drivers this morning were sticking to 60(ish) kmh on M7 this morning tucked into the left side and some "richard cranium" in his Volvo suv registers 120kmh on the flashy signs, before the vans came in at 7am dammit.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

selous wrote: »
    When the majority of drivers this morning were sticking to 60(ish) kmh on M7 this morning tucked into the left side and some "richard cranium" in his Volvo suv registers 120kmh on the flashy signs, before the vans came in at 7am dammit.

“Richard cranium” may be the best insult I’ve ever heard :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,490 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

The glitch has returned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭The Pheasant2

Matt Cooper's pronunciation of certain words grate - "Saherday", "Joe Shmith"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,015 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    The gum around my wisdom tooth has swelled up. It happens every once in a while and I can't chew on that side of my mouth. Annoying. I know this will last at least a few days.

Cleo,might I suggest you get it pulled?i was in agony with the same thing on and off for years-getting the tooth pulled was the best thing I ever did!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

jojofizzio wrote: »
    Cleo,might I suggest you get it pulled?i was in agony with the same thing on and off for years-getting the tooth pulled was the best thing I ever did!!

Yeah I am thinking of doing it but I was told the surgeon may not be keen to do it because the tooth is very close to a nerve. I was told I'll lose the tooth next to the wisdom tooth if it doesn't come out as well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Deja Boo wrote: »
    The glitch has returned.

Ugh FFS!! Just what we need!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭TheFortField

I was delighted when I received a text message at work informing me that one of my Black Friday purchases was delivered.

I couldn’t wait to get home to inspect my purchase. I was expecting a fabulous pair of tan leather riding boots. They were beautiful, really great quality and they looked even better than they did online but unfortunately the left leg was size 6 and the right was an 8. I contacted the store but they have no more stock so I’m receiving a refund. Gutted :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

Matt Cooper's pronunciation of certain words grate - "Saherday", "Joe Shmith"

Yes, had to give up on that show years ago. Saherday and 'nooze' (news)...

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,754 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    “Richard cranium” may be the best insult I’ve ever heard :D:D

Have you ever met his cousin Richard Brains? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

New Home wrote: »
    Have you ever met his cousin Richard Brains? :pac:

Brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭The Infinite Fart

Cleopatra_ wrote: »

That's a pain. Get it a lot myself trying to avoid getting them out the wee b*stards :( If you haven't tried it before try rubbing some periokin gel around it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

My mind sometimes :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Waking up now

You know you live in the ghetto when 1/2 the street have Christmas lights up that would give you a seizure. Tacky, nasty and early!

northgirl wrote: »
    TA'd at my OCD & Anxiety. :o

I hate when my anxiety is heightened, and worst thing to say to me then "Calm Down" - I lose my shít

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Try_harder wrote: »
    You know you live in the ghetto when 1/2 the street have Christmas lights up that would give you a seizure. Tacky, nasty and early!
    I know a house put them up the day after Halloween. The Halloween stuff went up in September. Funny seeing how they don't get up until around midday.

• Advertisement

Feeling like I've been awake all night..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,366 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Have a crick in my neck and there is no sleeping position that is comfortable.

Congrats to the motorist this morning who blew through a red pedestrian light on a dark rainy morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Candlemass

A date on the Horizon which im looking forward to and a Cold sore appearing :mad:

Candlemass wrote: »
    A date on the Horizon which im looking forward to and a Cold sore appearing :mad:

VERY annoying!!!!!!

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Have a crick in my neck and there is no sleeping position that is comfortable.

Congrats to the motorist this morning who blew through a red pedestrian light on a dark rainy morning.

Morons out there this morning.. Incredible amounts of surface water and some drivers without properly functioning lights... the basics one would have thought..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Technology seems to be conspiring against me today.

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Remouad

Candlemass wrote: »

I get them pretty bad sometimes so have tried everything.

Cymex is usually the best if you get it early but what also works is vicks vapo rub

Weird I know but it's brilliant for taking away that itchy, tingly, tear at your face feeling that comes with the coldsore.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,244 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Pain in my head probably from drinking wine 🤮

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

Cyclists bringing their bikes on board a train when they're not meant to and the Irish Rail muppets who look at you like you're an idiot when you point out you know the rules better than they do.

Oh and NOT trivial at all appropos to the above - the utter cockwomble at my station with the ginger beard who should be chopped up and made into human sushi who rides his bike on the platform. At 6.30am in the f**king dark. I haz murderous thoughts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,405 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Cyclists bringing their bikes on board a train when they're not meant to and the Irish Rail muppets who look at you like you're an idiot when you point out you know the rules better than they do.

Oh and NOT trivial at all appropos to the above - the utter cockwomble at my station with the ginger beard who should be chopped up and made into human sushi who rides his bike on the platform. At 6.30am in the f**king dark. I haz murderous thoughts.

No jury would convict you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement