Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,523 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

The live chat on youtube freaks me out :o

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

TA that Seph won't show us a pic of his tiger print boxers that fell to the ground :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,958 ✭✭✭Mr_Spaceman

'About Cookies'

*sigh*

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Autosport wrote: »
    TA that Seph won't show us a pic of his tiger print boxers that fell to the ground :D

brindle-boxer.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Deja Boo wrote: »
    The live chat on youtube freaks me out :o

:confused:

* Googles : live chat on youtube *

:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

TA that I am now imagining Seph in these.

Thanks Auto !!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Ted, Seph started it. As usual.

New Home wrote: »

Aye, but I couldn't be bovvered going back a page to quote it.

My TA? Lazy posters (nobody specific, mind you) who couldn't be bovvered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

TA that I'm meant to go to Tomorrowland for my 40th next year but aside from even getting tickets I think I'm getting the run around from my friend who said she'd love to go.

• Advertisement

Passive aggressive posters who don't say things direct,

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

New Home wrote: »

Ahhh here homeo 😮!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭realitykeeper

Waiting for the little green man is annoying. What is the point in keeping a pedestrian waiting two minutes on a rarely used footpath? What difference does it make to the traffic if they have to stop now as opposed to two minutes time. Sometimes when there is a gap in the traffic I can run across the road but the traffic still has to stop because I pressed the button before I saw the gap. A sensor should tell the lights to let me cross immediately upon arriving at the crossing point.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Passive aggressive posters who don't say things direct,

You know I stalk you ;) I don't hide that fact :D

TA that a certain poster is annoyed at posters who don't say things direct :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Conflicting reports on whether or not Pearl Jam are playing here next year...Chinese whispers are killing me!!

Conflicting reports on whether or not Pearl Jam are playing here next year...Chinese whispers are killing me!!

:eek: I'd love to see them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

:eek: I'd love to see them

22 years since I first saw them....balls...I'm old! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Are they still alive?

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭ArnoldJRimmer

Are they still alive?

yeah, they, oh-oh, they're still alive

Saw them during the summer in the States and they were really excellent. First time seeing them too

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ta'd at Liverpool nearly giving me a heart attack

• Advertisement

Ta'd at Liverpool nearly giving me a heart attack

Sure why do things easy.

Nerves are shot.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Sure why do things easy.

Nerves are shot.

Amen tedo

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Too tired to wash. Need shower. Too tired to wash. Need shower. Nanu Nanu.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

A shower at night would refresh me too much and I wouldn't be able to sleep.

Seven Worlds will Collide

People nattering on next to me at 08:23 trying to eat breakfast, the day is busy enough. Just STFU!

This morning's TA has been brought to you by our sponsors, the cuts on the corners of your mouth that keep splitting when you yawn or try to eat.

The theme of tomorrow's episode will be the cracks you get on the tip of your fingers and on your heels that are caused by the cold. Don't miss it!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

There's an ad on at the moment that really wrecks my head. It's for Fairy Platinum Dishwasher Capsules, and in the 10 seconds of the ad, yer wan pronounces 'capsule' "cap SHOOL" like the 'cap' bit has nothing to do with the rest of the word, but then overemphasises the second part of the word. And 3 times in 10 seconds!

And before anybody says "Well, it worked on you, it stuck in your head!", I don't have a dishwasher so I won't by purchasing. :P :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

New Home wrote:
    This morning's TA has been brought to you by our sponsors, the cuts on the corners of your mouth that keep splitting when you yawn or try to eat.

I noticed that only happens to me after eating apples and I'm not talking monster apples that would split the side of your mouth. I reckon there's something corner of mouth splitting in them there juices :D

I noticed that only happens to me after eating apples and I'm not talking monster apples that would split the side of your mouth. I reckon there's something corner of mouth splitting in them there juices :D

Literally a case of "How do you like them apples?!" :D

• Advertisement

Thought of tanning tonight in the cold doing a John Wayne :pac: Least I'm off tomorrow :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement