Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Don't forget to count mississippily. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

New Home wrote: »
    Don't forget to count mississippily. :D

I'm sorry I don't get this!!!!!!!!!!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Friends - the episode where Ross got spray tanned. :D:D:D

New Home wrote: »
    Friends - the episode where Ross got spray tanned. :D:D:D

Never really watched Friends :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Lad buying coffee in shop this morning. Poured a large coffee and then proceeded to pour this into a regular sized cup to take to checkout !

More TA'd that he used 2 cups for this than the meaness of it .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

SAMTALK wrote: »
    Lad buying coffee in shop this morning. Poured a large coffee and then proceeded to pour this into a regular sized cup to take to checkout !

Meanness greed and not giving a fcuk for the environment. I hope it gives him a dose of scour that lasts until February

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Having to pay a levy of €36 a year so they can build a new students union on campus. What annoys me is that I’ll never see a return on that because by the time it’s built, I’ll have graduated

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Jrop

TA by all the sh!te that goes along with Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Lidl sell a handwash gel in a bottle with a pump on top. Fecked if I can figure out to open it, it must be old git-proof

Make sure it doesn't have a plastic block underneath, like this. I was fooled more than once... :/

plastic-lotion-pump-dispenser-pump-with-lock.jpg_350x350.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

northgirl wrote: »
    I'm sorry I don't get this!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

bonzodog2 wrote: »
    Lidl sell a handwash gel in a bottle with a pump on top. Fecked if I can figure out to open it, it must be old git-proof

Tighten the sh1te out of the main top then hold that tight and turn the pump part anti clockwise until it springs up.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

When you’re browsing a website for something and are deep down the rabbit hole of searching. Click into something, then decide nah, click out, and it brings you right back to the fcuking start :mad:

Colleague playing Christmas music next to me. Just don't like it!

People bringing in boxes of sweets to work knowing that I have no willpower even at 8am..plank them always on my desk and eat none themselves.. I will be sending them the invoice for weight watchers in the new year.

The ad for some dating website thats on the radio atm... "Don't waste your money down the pub looking for love".. Are they for real, I'd rather take my chances in the pub and enjoy spending my money rather than pay{probably some outrageous amount) to some strangers to set me up with someone... How the hell do they think people met each other all down through the years? F off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

The smell of cats in a house. I like all pets, including cats, but when you visit a house with a few cats wandering freely over worktops and tables and the place smells heavily of them, it is a bit nauseating.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

When you're in a little bit of a hurry the laptop decides it has to do an update before it shuts down.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

I’m stuck drinking decaf AND I just spilled some down my chesty area :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

I’m stuck drinking decaf AND I just spilled some down my chesty area :rolleyes:

Nothing worse than dechestinated coffee

TA that is the best I can do... disappointed in myself

• Registered Users Posts: 13,698 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Have literally spent the entire day arguing with myself about whether to go to the gym after work or not. Still haven't decided. It's actually given me a headache.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭blueberrypie

Kris Kringle in work!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Kris Kringle in work!

We've stopped doing it the last couple of years, thank fook.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I’ve to buy a kk present for someone I’ve had the guts of 4 conversations with. €20 limit and only found out when I’d all my shopping done. For some reason this one is stressing me the most, prob cos they’ll all be opened in front of everyone. Love giving presents to people and am anything but tight with money, but just hate spending money on pointless shlte that will more than likely end up in the bin. The theme is “funny” so can’t even buy booze. Unless I get creative and make “funny Heineken” labels.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

I’ve to buy a kk present for someone I’ve had the guts of 4 conversations with. €20 limit and only found out when I’d all my shopping done. For some reason this one is stressing me the most, prob cos they’ll all be opened in front of everyone. Love giving presents to people and am anything but tight with money, but just hate spending money on pointless shlte that will more than likely end up in the bin. The theme is “funny” so can’t even buy booze. Unless I get creative and make “funny Heineken” labels.

Few dildos like, be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

When you're in a little bit of a hurry the laptop decides it has to do an update before it shuts down.

This.
    Always happens when I am wrecked and just want to go to bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

SAMTALK wrote: »

It is annoying that he used two cups .

It's also annoying that a "large" coffee , actually fits into the regular cup . Not so large at all .

• Registered Users Posts: 16,133 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    It is annoying that he he used two cups .

It's also annoying that a "large" coffee , actually fits into the regular cup . Not so large at all .

Oh ! I presumed he took a big slurp of coffee first !

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Oh ! I presumed he took a big slurp of coffee first !

Maybe he did :o

But the large coffee actually does fit into the regular cups , well , down here it does anyway !

Non alcoholic "booze".. I'd find that funny as long as I didn't get it myself.

Absolute torrential rain here for the last hour, I've just driven about 3 miles and had so many frights from cyclists\pedestrians that have no lights or dressed in dark colours... I wonder if the person who is increasing fines for speeding etc. intends addressing this problem on the roads, I'm not condoning speeding but there should be strict rules for all road users imo.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Non alcoholic "booze".. I'd find that funny as long as I didn't get it myself.

Absolute torrential rain here for the last hour, I've just driven about 3 miles and had so many frights from cyclists\pedestrians that have no lights or dressed in dark colours... I wonder if the person who is increasing fines for speeding etc. intends addressing this problem on the roads, I'm not condoning speeding but there should be strict rules for all road users imo.

How about the beer in aldi..for dogs!

No alcohol and toxic to humans....

Best...€20... Ever!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement