Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I am here to protect them.

And then a hero comes along...!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

northgirl wrote: »
    And then a hero comes along...!!!!

With the strength to carry on

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    With the strength to carry on

This could go somewhere...

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Somewhere only we know

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

My liquid eyeliner is too liquid-y! When I put it on it just leaks into my eyeballs and eventually gloops in the corner of my eyes. It comes out in gappy lines and when I go back over it to fix it it just comes off. It wasn't cheap either!

I love playing Skyrim but a few things about it annoy me. My companion keeps jumping in front of my spells in battle and ends up getting vaporised so I have to reload. I go to a town, buy healing potions and a frost dragon spawns so I end up using all the damn potions fighting it, keeps happening! Loads of the supposedly weaker enemies can annihilate me in seconds but I can defeat a feckin dragon pretty quickly. Rieklings are annoying little sh1tes!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Rosie Rant wrote: »
    My liquid eyeliner is too liquid-y! When I put it on it just leaks into my eyeballs and eventually gloops in the corner of my eyes. It comes out in gappy lines and when I go back over it to fix it it just comes off. It wasn't cheap either!

I love playing Skyrim but a few things about it annoy me. My companion keeps jumping in front of my spells in battle and ends up getting vaporised so I have to reload. I go to a town, buy healing potions and a frost dragon spawns so I end up using all the damn potions fighting it, keeps happening! Loads of the supposedly weaker enemies can annihilate me in seconds but I can defeat a feckin dragon pretty quickly. Rieklings are annoying little sh1tes!

I married my companion and she got stuck in a gate in a dungeon and I left her there :pac:,you've reminded me I must finish the dlc :3.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

The electricity going off for a few seconds on occasions during the storm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

I married my companion and she got stuck in a gate in a dungeon and I left her there :pac:,you've reminded me I must finish the dlc :3.

Haha! Mine keeps pestering me to "arrange the ceremony as soon as possible". I'm having second thoughts. I did have a dog at some point. He might have gotten vaporised too and I didn't realise. But I didn't actually see it happen so I've invented this little back story for him and he's happily wandering Solstheim with his wife and puppies!

TA - Penney's seem to think women are boobless and spaghetti armed. Every time I put on a top from there the arms feel kind of uncomfortable and shirt buttons open. I have to do a sort of "row row row your boat" motion to get the top to fit comfortably when I put it on. Which eventually puts holes in the armpits!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Someone at our rehearsal made me cry because he was being really rude and picking on me. He's such a nasty person. The thing that TA's me is that everyone loves him and thinks the sun shines out of him. I wish people could see what he's really like!

I don't want to go to rehearsals anymore because of him and I'm sad about that because I love doing the musicals.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

TA at being in between a size 10 and 12. Also that sizes vary so much, back in ancient times, when I did home economics in school, which included dressmaking, sizes were of a standard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

People who see the world and situations in overly simplistic terms. Usually these people have no clue how the real world actually works.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

A package is on it's way to me via Fedex but has been sitting in Stansted since thursday night.

Of course I am constantly checking the tracking page only to see it has not moved.

Is some airport worker walking around with my stuff impressing anyone who spots him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

greencap wrote: »
    Right, just found one.

(This has been in the ol brain for a while, and now thanks to the tv I'm getting it out.)

Perfume ads.

Oh you pack of pretentious pricks.

How can these pouting imbeciles take themselves so seriously.

Here you, pouty face, whats 12/3.....annd hold that pissy look.

fuking blue steel cntbags.

uuhhhh look at me i have cheekbones.
    Best description ever :pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Paddy Cow wrote:
    Best description ever

I liked the uuuuhhh look at me I have cheekbones bit. It's a grade A rant tbf :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Rosie Rant wrote: »

Leave your liquid eyeliner in the fridge for an hour before you want to use it

Wearing my heart on my sleeve too much...

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Go on, Northgirl, spill the beans... how did the party go? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Was in Galway today - everyone seemed to be walking in the opposite direction to me.

Seven Worlds will Collide

New Home wrote: »
    Go on, Northgirl, spill the beans... how did the party go? ;)

Long story. Not well. I'm hurt and upset. Felt I was led up the garden path.
    Seeing someone but all confused, doesn't know what he wants. Ended up with a 3 am booty call call. Thankfully I was asleep..

My dignity is intact but its's been a rough weekend.

Game face back on tomorrow :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

northgirl wrote: »
    Long story. Not well. I'm hurt and upset. Felt I was led up the garden path.
    Seeing someone but all confused, doesn't know what he wants. Ended up with a 3 am booty call call. Thankfully I was asleep..

My dignity is intact but its's been a rough weekend.

Game face back on tomorrow :D

Just tell him to get himself single and then you will go on a date with him. The 'Im confused' line sounds like he wants his cake and to eat it.
    But the whole working together thing is a potential nightmare.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

be walking in the opposite direction to me.

That's because the zombies have risen in galway :3 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

The truth Seph, no doubt.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Phew! That was a close shave, Northgirl...

Instead of the walk of shame, he should do the "You should be ashamed of yourself" walk. Slight but very distinct difference.

That's because the zombies have risen in galway :3 :pac:
    The truth Seph, no doubt.

RIGHT! Time to scatter the rakes down Shop Street!

Just tell him to get himself single and then you will go on a date with him. The 'Im confused' line sounds like he wants his cake and to eat it.
    But the whole working together thing is a potential nightmare.
    New Home wrote: »
    Phew! That was a close shave, Northgirl...

Instead of the walk of shame, he should do the "You should be ashamed of yourself" walk. Slight but very distinct difference.

Yeah, I think he doesn't know what he wants and is playing with fire. I'll be having no part in that thank you very much. I've been through enough and put up with enough for that extra hassle.

Bang out of order imo. Maybe it's all happened for a reason to save me from myself. Especially the work thing on top of everything..

• Registered Users Posts: 33,588 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Anyone know who the girl is on 2FM that voices most of the adverts on the station?

She has got to have the worst voice ever on radio. So OTT and excited.

Heard her doing an Opel one there.....she sounds like she's about to burst.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Hozier

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    Hozier

A smelly stoner with 1 decent song.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Videos that I want to see on Youtube are not there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Saddlebags.

To thine own self be true

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement