Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Oh im in a humour this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

The noise of the wind last night, I don't think I have ever heard it so loud. Huge gusts kept making me jump awake :(. The kids as usual heard nothing at the front of the house. There is a big open area out at the back of the houses and even when it rains it lashes off the windows while in the front bedrooms you wouldn't hear a thing. TA my bedroom is in the wrong location :(

Back on Train, sinuses acting up glands swollen. Sweaty - gone home sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Feeling sick. Bit of a cough, sore throat, headache and when I was in the shop earlier I felt like I was gonna faint. I’d have to be sick a week before Christmas :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Boards removing the skins, always fluting around at something - like the great 'Responsive' site LOL

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

People who would park literally up at the till on top of the cashier in Lidl if they could. Always the same crowd as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,698 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

People who would park literally up at the till on top of the cashier in Lidl if they could. Always the same crowd as well.

They had to completely redesign the car park of my Lidl and install bollards and allsorts to stop this carry on. And you still get the odd troglodyte who just abandons their car essentially in the middle of a driving lane.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Dial Hard wrote: »
    They had to completely redesign the car park of my Lidl and install bollards and allsorts to stop this carry on. And you still get the odd troglodyte who just abandons their car essentially in the middle of a driving lane.

That's Ireland in general, not just Lidl. It's But shure didn't I leave the hazard lights on? logic. Makes my blood boil.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,467 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

That's Ireland in general, not just Lidl. It's But shure didn't I leave the hazard lights on? logic. Makes my blood boil.

Butthers, you seem a sensible lad, but the thing to remember is that if Pat gets a chance to ‘beat the system ‘ he/she will take it.

Gain twenty yards in the car park by the auld ‘aah shure avuncular ****e’ they will try it. No shame....no shame.

I know that’s what you are saying, but if you just accept it as fact, it reduces the pressure.

That’s what I do ....just accept it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,133 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Butthers, you seem a sensible lad, but the thing to remember is that if Pat gets a chance to ‘beat the system ‘ he/she will take it.

Gain twenty yards in the car park by the auld ‘aah shure avuncular ****e’ they will try it. No shame....no shame.

I know that’s what you are saying, but if you just accept it as fact, it reduces the pressure.

Seriously though why should we accept selfish bad manners ?

• Advertisement

People who take the piss.

People who have an array of anger inducing words at their disposal. Here are just a few:
    Bubs instead of baby.
    Bliss.
    Grinds my gears.
    Wanna.
    Gonna.
    Cuz.
    Coz.

Fùck right off with yourselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

People who describe their children, or worse, other peoples children, as sexy.
    A child can be pretty, or cute or handsome, but never ever sexy.

I cringe when I see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,216 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

SusieBlue wrote: »
    People who describe their children, or worse, other peoples children, as sexy.
    A child can be pretty, or cute or handsome, but never ever sexy.

I cringe when I see it.

But what if the child is sexy? :pac:

Dublin bus is what constantly annoys me.

Edit: I want to google to see if there's a funny "sexy child meme". But I'm in work. No way I'm searching for that on a work computer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Grayson wrote: »
    But what if the child is sexy? :pac:

Dublin bus is what constantly annoys me.

Edit: I want to google to see if there's a funny "sexy child meme". But I'm in work. No way I'm searching for that on a work computer.
    Here you go. NSFW paedo bear sexy child memes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I’m starving and need to go make dinner but I’m not sure I have the energy to get up and do it. Someone come bring me food please :(

I'm beyond tired this week,cant function at all, work home and couch and getting up in the morning is a massive effort. I've so much shopping to do, always last minute even though I swear every year I will be more organised in future. I always notice that when I'm coming up to time off work my body seems to go into shut down before I'm actually on holidays.. I just want to sleep.. Old age maybe.. I'm just exhausted.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

No!

;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,341 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm beyond tired this week,cant function at all, work home and couch and getting up in the morning is a massive effort. I've so much shopping to do, always last minute even though I swear every year I will be more organised in future. I always notice that when I'm coming up to time off work my body seems to go into shut down before I'm actually on holidays.. I just want to sleep.. Old age maybe.. I'm just exhausted.

You're kids have you over worked! ship them off to boot camp for the holidays and kick back and relax :3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Anxiety heightened. Mixed messages at work. Ah you're new don't worry, but ya do this now. Eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭selous

You're kids have you over worked! ship them off to boot camp for the holidays and kick back and relax :3.

My dad sent me off to Boot camp when I was 13,
    "Make a man out of you" he said
    But I dont wanna be a 13 year old man, I said..:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

The way my boyfriend can’t light a fire like a normal human. What’s so hard? You throw in the fire lighter, light it and throw turf in. He has place everything meticulously and has to sit and stare at it and wait for it to take off and blow into it like he’s Bear Grylls in the fcuking outback

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

The way my boyfriend can’t light a fire like a normal human. What’s so hard? You throw in the fire lighter, light it and throw turf in. He has place everything meticulously and has to sit and stare at it and wait for it to take off and blow into it like he’s Bear Grylls in the fcuking outback

He's pretending he's a campmate on IAC ..
    Payback for you making him watch the shows :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭selous

Off to Boot camp too.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,698 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

I will admit to lighting fires like this too. Was he in the Scouts as a child, by any chance?

Tonight's TA: getting all cozy and comfy and drowsy in bed and only then realising I forgot to fill my water glass.

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Feeling sick. Bit of a cough, sore throat, headache and when I was in the shop earlier I felt like I was gonna faint. I’d have to be sick a week before Christmas :rolleyes:
    same Grrr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Trying to go asleep and I randomly have the song 'push it' by salt n pepper going round in my head.

What feicin way is my brain wired at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

People who make mistakes when posting online and then complain about autocorrect and / or predictive text.

Just turn it off!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,341 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Thought I had boiled the kettle, filled my cup, made my coffee and it was stone cold, you mother ###### :mad: :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

I bought a bag of festive scented (you know cinnamon apple etc.) tea lights, they smell quite strong in the bag but when lit the scent is almost non existent light. I'm irrationally disappointed!

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

La.de.da wrote: »
    Trying to go asleep and I randomly have the song 'push it' by salt n pepper going round in my head.

What feicin way is my brain wired at all!

F*cking tune though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement