If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony BRAVIA KD49XF9005BU

Options
  • 04-10-2018 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭

Just bought this during HN flash sale and it came along with a free Sony HT-CT290 for [font=Verdana, sans-serif]€1,131.09 [/font]

As I'm still within my rights to cancel I thought I'd stop by here to see if you could top that.  I saw on the UK site there were a good few offers on this TV I didn't see on the irish site.  If I had seen them before i would have thought to ask before now.

Specifically would you be able to offer a soundbar better than that?  Would a YAS-207 be superior?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Beardy,

that's a good price to be fair to HN - we don't have any special offers on the KD49XF9005 / HT-CT290 .. but as you have probably guessed the Yamaha YAS207 is a far better option than the HTCT290.. we are priced at £259/ €299 on the YAS207 ( HN are €299) 
    https://www.whathifi.com/yamaha/yas-207/review

We can do the KD49XF9005 with the  YAS 207 reduced from €1494 to €1399 if you were interested and that includes delivery and of course we also offer a 6 year warranty on that TV as standard - however again to be fair to HN the deal you have got is decent!

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Thanks a million John, nice to know I got a good deal.  Seems I'll give the Sony soundbar a go and if it's not up to scratch I'll keep ye in mind if I upgrade.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thanks again - it did hurt to admit that it was a good deal :p - but do keep us posted if we can ever assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.