Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eyre Square to Tuam Rd - Route?

Options
  • 04-10-2018 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭

I'll be heading out to the Ashbrook area of Tuam Rd in the next couple of days and I was wondering is the 405 bus the best one to get? I see it seems to stop at the Mervue Industrial Estate. Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭flazio

405 is the only bus that goes up and down the Tuam Road. I don't know if it's the 401 or 403 that goes down past GMIT art college but you could take that and cut across the Mervue Industrial estate to the Tuam Road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Yes, the stop at the Mervue Industrial State, coming from the Square, is a 20 second walk from the entrance to Ashbrook.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,950 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

flazio wrote: »
    405 is the only bus that goes up and down the Tuam Road. I don't know if it's the 401 or 403 that goes down past GMIT art college but you could take that and cut across the Mervue Industrial estate to the Tuam Road.

403 is now called 401-Parkmore. Same route, different label.

405 goes a lot closer and is the samr frequency.

Advertisement