Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking Tag

Options
  • 04-10-2018 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭

This is probably my own fault but thought I ask here anyway.

I opened a parking tag Account about 4 or 5 years ago adding a car I was about to import using the UK reg. Very soon after I added the Irish reg of the car and didn't remove the UK reg. As far as I can remember it wasn't possible to remove the UK Reg using the app. I never realised you paid per reg on the account.
    I ended up paying an account fee for the same car twice for the 4 or 5 years.

I contact parking tag company and they said there is nothing they can do.

Am I screwed or any ideas what to do.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69,013 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Realistically nothing other than appeal to the company. They had no way of knowing it was the same vehicle and the procedures to remove cars are documented in the t&cs

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Tango One

I suppose I could show them the original import documents which proves its the same car. Its not a massive amount more annoyed at myself for not spotting it
    Cheers

Advertisement