Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rosses Point Open Comp. Bank Holiday Mon 29th October

Options
  • 04-10-2018 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭

Well, some of you said you'd like to play again!

There's an open competition on Bank Holiday Monday 29th October. I don't think the online booking link is live yet though. It'll probably be around €35-40 to play.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,987 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

I've played it a good few times but always a strong wind blowing, I'd love to play it with just a mild wind as not being able to reach the first par 3 without a knock down is not nice, love to have a go at that 17th in two also

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. EDDI, hot water cylinder, roof rails...

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭RoadRunner

slave1 wrote: »
    I've played it a good few times but always a strong wind blowing, I'd love to play it with just a mild wind

I've played it twice in perfect conditions. It's a treat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

Hi, timesheet is live now: https://www.brsgolf.com/countysligo/opens_home.php

€40 per player

Oops: just checked and there are no live times yet. They will appear on that page though.

Advertisement