Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is a H2 a bad grade if you're aiming for a H1 in the LC?

Options
  • 04-10-2018 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

I had a chem test today and I'm almost definitely going to get a low H2 or a high H3. I got 91% in my last test but this latest chapter is haard, even though I spent a long time studying for it. Ugh.

Is a H2 a bad grade if you're aiming for a H1 in the LC? I want a H1 in Chemistry.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Tropical.ing

Look, I don’t do Chemistry but I feel this applies to any subject. Getting a H2 is definitely not a bad grade. However, if you are disappointed in this grade, it’ll give you the push and motivation to try that little bit harder to get the H1. You don’t just give up, but learn from this grade and your mistakes in the test so you don’t make them again. In the grand scheme of things, some random 5th year class test isn’t going to determine what you get in the Leaving Cert so try to chill a little :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Jajadog

I’m a new poster here but long term lurker. Naxmax you really should talk to somebody as you seem very anxious on almost every thread you post on. To be speculating so early in 5th year as to whether class tests have any bearing on your final LC results ( in 20 months time) is a bit mad tbh. As others have said before ,you will end up totally stressed out if you’re stressing this early already.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭jeonahr

Naxmax, you really need to calm down. I see you posting at least twice a week worrying over one thing or another. You can’t keep stressing yourself out this early in 5th year. You’ll run out of steam by the time 6th year kicks in.

Advertisement