Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transactions appearing twice

Options
  • 04-10-2018 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭

Hi,

A number of transactions over the last 1 - 2 days are appearing twice / separately on my account

Transactions are from different retailers at POS and are appearing on 365online with the transactions date and description, but the duplicate transactions show the same except with POS at the beginning of the date/description

Is there a technical fault with cards ? Am I being charged twice ?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi,

A number of transactions over the last 1 - 2 days are appearing twice / separately on my account

Transactions are from different retailers at POS and are appearing on 365online with the transactions date and description, but the duplicate transactions show the same except with POS at the beginning of the date/description

Is there a technical fault with cards ? Am I being charged twice ?

Thanks.

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

Can I ask if the transactions are showing normally now on your 365 online profile? As our online system can update throughout the night which can cause some transactions to show as duplicated on your account history while this is taking place?

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Kopparberg Strawberry and Lime

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

Can I ask if the transactions are showing normally now on your 365 online profile? As our online system can update throughout the night which can cause some transactions to show as duplicated on your account history while this is taking place?

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Hi there,

That seems to have sorted itself

Thanks anyway

Advertisement