Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Broadband stops working multiple times a day everyday

Options
  • 04-10-2018 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have had eir broadband for the past couple of months and had to speak to multiple people promising a resolution for the constant outages I experience. Honestly, at this point, I am just paying money a service that never works. Someone save me, please!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi tustin316,

Sorry to hear you've been experiencing difficulty. In this instance I would recommend contacting our Technical support team directly on 1890 260 260 and they will be able to troubleshoot this in order to get a resolution.

Thanks,

Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Getting the exact same problem - no one answers the chat, spend 25 mins on hold last night waiting to be put through to someone, drops were once every 3-4 days, now getting 1 every 1-2 hours. Impossible to use the service reliably at the moment.

Advertisement