Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House share in Tullamore

Options
  • 04-10-2018 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi all,

I was unsure where to post this.

I've recently started a position in Tullamore and I will be relocating to the town. I'm looking for someone to house share with.

I want to live in a house as I have a dog. I am a 28 year old professional female and I have a 1 and a half year old labrador. She is very friendly and is used to dogs and cats. I would happily live with another pet owner.

I think boundaries are very important for pets. My dog would sleep in a hallway and would only be allowed in the hallway and sitting room in the house and never on the furniture. I would like to live with someone who is happy with these arangements. I am very clean and would share regular cleaning of the house but I would clean the sitting room and hallway more myself due to the dog hairs.

If you are interested or know anyone who is please pm.

Advertisement