Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printer with good cost per sheet rate

Options
  • 05-10-2018 2:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭

Looking for recommendations for a color printer that can do 1000-5000 pages per month. Mostly brochures/flyers.

Were currently getting them printed from various places in UK and Ireland which works out good for bulk but lots of times we only need small runs at a time which can be expensive plus the wait time is a pain.

I am more interested in working out the rough cost per page (for a standard color page) to see how much it varies in price from bulk printers but cannot find a resource which displays printers by cost per page.

If someone can recommend one that they have found economical that isn't always jamming/breaking down would really appreciate it. Fine with Inkjet or laser since we're not doing a huge amount of prints.

Would consider renting a printer if that was economical but none of the sites I looked up had pricing so I suspect not suitable for a small office. I would also be fine paying more for a printer if there is a company that will give us 30 days credit, have some funding on the way next month so 30 days credit would be ideal if it allowed us to get something that bit better that might bring the cost per page costs down so budget is probably in the €300 range but if there are 30 days credit, budget could be double that.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭Xterminator

Hi Op

in my job we have managed print service where you literally pay by the sheet. The company we deal with is very good, and they use xerox mfc's which are grand workhorses. With the managed service they supply the toners & drums etc and the machine orders them for you before they run out - which is a handy feature.

Send me a PM and ill give you name and phone number of company.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭dvdfan

bump :)

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Epson L800 / L1800

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭Xterminator

sorry dvd fan, i saw and replied to your PM!

Advertisement