Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'This number is no longer active' when trying to login to my eir

Options
  • 05-10-2018 9:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, 

I requested 30day rolling plan change from old Meteor SIM Only Lite to Eir Mobile Connect and address change yesterday over a web chat service and today I am not able to log into my eir online account -  'This number is no longer active' message is displayed on the dashboard...

Can you please sort this out for me?

Thanks,
    Bart

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi Bart,

When you changed you would have moved on to our new system.

Can you try registering for my eir as a new customer with your new account number and let me know of that works.

Thanks,

Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 2 bartus_s

eir: Sarah wrote: »
    Hi Bart,

When you changed you would have moved on to our new system.

Can you try registering for my eir as a new customer with your new account number and let me know of that works.

Thanks,

Sarah
    Hi Sarah,

After registering as a new customer I am still seeing the same message... This number is no longer active...

EDIT: OK, I can log in now... I had to remove my mobile number from my old account and register again as a new customer.

Can you change my address as it's still showing my old one on My profile page?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

If you could PM me with your account details and conform the old and new address I will assist you with this.

Thanks,

Sarah

Advertisement