Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Billing Issue

Options
  • 05-10-2018 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I am on a 30 day bill pay sim only plan. The plan is a EUR15 a month plan with a data limit of 15gb and begins on the 3rd of each month.

On the 19th of September my data stopped working and I got a message saying I had reached the limit. At this point I requested a 15gb data add on. This didn't seem to work initially so I tried texting again (I still have evidence of these messages). After a few minutes my data started working again.

I used quite a bit of data over the next week as my broadband at home had stopped working.

I was overseas (outside the EU) the last week of the month so I turned off my data. When I turned it back on, I got a message saying that my data add ons had now been activated. What the??

Yesterday, I got a message saying that my account has been suspended until my latest bill has been paid as it is an expensive bill. What the??

I logged in to my account to see a balance due of EUR167. The bill has not even been properly issued yet so I cannot open it or anything.
    Data add ons seem to have been added to this billing period. I am now apparently using data add ons first in my new billing cycle instead of the normal 15gb my package allowance. What the hell??

Seriously EIR,
    Why would I want data add ons to be added to my account more a few weeks after required and at the beginning of a new billing period? Further, why would I even want multiple add ons if the first one wasnt utilised? Bizarre
    Why would you suspend my account when the bill has not even been issued?
    I expected my bill to be approximately EUR15+EUR15 for September.

I now have 2 data add ons for October (that I do not want nor require), a suspended account so my phone isnt working  and a huge bill. Ridiculous.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 George Bailey

Any chance of a response to this? I could do with my phone for the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 George Bailey

Can someone please have a look at this?

I can provide you with the bill (which has now been issued) and screenshots of data add on requests. 

I am in work and cannot spend all morning on the phone to support.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

I am on a 30 day bill pay sim only plan. The plan is a EUR15 a month plan with a data limit of 15gb and begins on the 3rd of each month.

On the 19th of September my data stopped working and I got a message saying I had reached the limit. At this point I requested a 15gb data add on. This didn't seem to work initially so I tried texting again (I still have evidence of these messages). After a few minutes my data started working again.

I used quite a bit of data over the next week as my broadband at home had stopped working.

I was overseas (outside the EU) the last week of the month so I turned off my data. When I turned it back on, I got a message saying that my data add ons had now been activated. What the??

Yesterday, I got a message saying that my account has been suspended until my latest bill has been paid as it is an expensive bill. What the??

I logged in to my account to see a balance due of EUR167. The bill has not even been properly issued yet so I cannot open it or anything.
    Data add ons seem to have been added to this billing period. I am now apparently using data add ons first in my new billing cycle instead of the normal 15gb my package allowance. What the hell??

Seriously EIR,
    Why would I want data add ons to be added to my account more a few weeks after required and at the beginning of a new billing period? Further, why would I even want multiple add ons if the first one wasnt utilised? Bizarre
    Why would you suspend my account when the bill has not even been issued?
    I expected my bill to be approximately EUR15+EUR15 for September.

I now have 2 data add ons for October (that I do not want nor require), a suspended account so my phone isnt working  and a huge bill. Ridiculous.

Hi George Bailey, 

I'm sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you are having with your service, I understand this is frustrating. 

If you PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth I'll be able to look at this for you. 

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement