Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Preferred Faculty loan?

Options
  • 05-10-2018 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hello,

I would like to enquire as to whether or not BOI still offers the preferred faculty loan to computing students, as it has vanished from the website redirecting to credit card options if searched for from google. I would be looking to apply from the Blanchardstown branch.  

With regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hello,

I would like to enquire as to whether or not BOI still offers the preferred faculty loan to computing students, as it has vanished from the website redirecting to credit card options if searched for from google. I would be looking to apply from the Blanchardstown branch.

With regards

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.
    You would have to apply for this loan type in a branch of Bank of Ireland.
    I've given a link here that you can use to arrange a meeting to discuss this in any branch.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Keisha07

Sorry to jump on this thread but having seen this reply and having the same query my daughter went to her branch to apply and was told at her BOI branch (UCC) that it was no longer available and she would have to seek a student loan at 5% and no deferred interest period. This seems to be contrary to your advice above is the preferred faculty loan still available or not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Keisha07 wrote: »
    Sorry to jump on this thread but having seen this reply and having the same query my daughter went to her branch to apply and was told at her BOI branch (UCC) that it was no longer available and she would have to seek a student loan at 5% and no deferred interest period.  This seems to be contrary to your advice above is the preferred faculty loan still available or not

Hi Keisha07,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.
    At the time of the original post this product was available but now has been removed and is unavailable.
    Please be assured that the advisers in the branch will be able to give your daughter all the lending options available to her once they have taken her details.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement