Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Error when trying to edit amount on existing standing order

Options
  • 05-10-2018 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have a standing order setup from my own personal BOI account to a joint account that I hold. I am trying to edit the amount of the standing order online and I keep getting an error.

I click on current standing orders, select the standing order that I want to edit and click "amend".
    I then get the following error "[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]You must select a Standing Order."[/font]

Can you assist please?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Ronan2495

Try a different browser. I had similar difficulty when trying to load the page through internet explorer but it worked first time through Mozilla. Don't know why? Worth a go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

tweety76 wrote: »
    Hi,

I have a standing order setup from my own personal BOI account to a joint account that I hold. I am trying to edit the amount of the standing order online and I keep getting an error.

I click on current standing orders, select the standing order that I want to edit and click "amend".
    I then get the following error "[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]You must select a Standing Order."[/font]

Can you assist please?
    Thanks.

Hi tweety76,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on boards.
    Can I ask you to try this on a different browser or to delete the history on the browser you're using and let us know if this works for you.
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭tweety76

Thanks all for your help. Looks like your site is not fully supporting Microsoft Edge Browser. It is working with IE 11 though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi tweety76,

Thank you for keeping us updated. I'm glad that's working for you.

Thanks,

Lorna

Advertisement