Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding Mortgage Saver Account to my Online Banking 365

Options
  • 05-10-2018 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hi, 

Is it possible to add my BOI mortgage saver account to my online account. I tried before but it never gets added. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi, 

Is it possible to add my BOI mortgage saver account to my online account. I tried before but it never gets added. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. 

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.
    You should be able to add this account to your profile through the "Add your Account or Policy" within the "Manage Accounts" tab of your 365 online profile. When you click into that option you should select the "Term savings, Notice or Regular savings account" option.
    If you have already completed these steps and you haven't received an update in more than five working days I'd ask you to raise this through the "Ask a question" section within the "Service Desk" tab of your 365 online profile and the advisers there will be more than happy to have a look into both accounts to see why it hasn't shown up on your profile.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭RexHamilton

Cheers, Thanks Darren. I'll try it again later. 

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Greatos

Hi, 

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.
    You should be able to add this account to your profile through the "Add your Account or Policy" within the "Manage Accounts" tab of your 365 online profile. When you click into that option you should select the "Term savings, Notice or Regular savings account" option.
    If you have already completed these steps and you haven't received an update in more than five working days I'd ask you to raise this through the "Ask a question" section within the "Service Desk" tab of your 365 online profile and the advisers there will be more than happy to have a look into both accounts to see why it hasn't shown up on your profile.

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    Hi Darren,

I have had the same issue for more than a year and couldnt add it despite all the help I got from the BOI branch staff help.
    I have tried your suggestion to contact one of your advisers and was told the axact same thing you told RexHamilton: 
    ·       Select 'Manage Accounts' from the left hand navigation bar.
    ·       Select 'Add your Account or Policy'.
    ·       Choose the type of account from the drop down list.( you choose Term Saving, Notice or Regular Savings Account)
    ·       Enter the account details and Click ‘Add Account’.
    Can you help me out please, here is my ref: [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][RefA9040108590261][/font]

Regards,
    Greatos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi Greatos,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I can see that you have all the correct steps in the process to add and account. Can I ask do the addresses on both accounts match as this can sometimes be an issue. They need to be identical.

If you need to check this you can raise the query through Ask a Question in the Service Desk and our advisors will be happy to check this for you.

Thanks,

Lorna

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Greatos

Hi Greatos,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I can see that you have all the correct steps in the process to add and account. Can I ask do the addresses on both accounts match as this can sometimes be an issue. They need to be identical.

If you need to check this you can raise the query through Ask a Question in the Service Desk and our advisors will be happy to check this for you.

Thanks,

Lorna

Hi Loma,
    I get the bank statements of the two accounts at the same address but i will check if they typo.
    Thanks,
    Greatos

• Advertisement
Advertisement