Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Land in West Leixlip

Options
  • 05-10-2018 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭

I know this is possibly a long shot, but I'm wondering if anyone knows who owns land who may consider selling a portion or of any land for sale along the roads marked out below. I'm really not concerned about the zoning etc.. for the moment, low value agri land would actually be best. looking for 0.75 acre minimum and 2 acres max.

463042.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

AFAIK Intel own all the land north of R148 over to Carton.

The land to the left of the R449 is zoned industrial and currently for sale under Knight Frank. The land to the right of it is currently being developed. The continuation of that land up towards the N4 is zoned for residential.

That just leaves the land to the left between the canal and the dividing road and from there to the M4. There is a large farm on the land beside the M4, so I would suggest approaching them for details. The land beside the canal is part of a stud, the entrance is located over beside th bridge at Carton.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,898 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Intel don't own the farm between Kellystown Lane and Carton and the IDA failed to CPO it recently; however that owner is not going to sell to anyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭Suckler

L1011 wrote: »
    Intel don't own the farm between Kellystown Lane and Carton and the IDA failed to CPO it recently; however that owner is not going to sell to anyone!

Anyone know where I could find the documentary (I believe one exists) on what went on there?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,701 ✭✭✭brian_t

The "Lonely Battle of Thomas Reid" is been shown in NUI Maynooth on Dec 6th as part of Maynooth Film for All season.

https://www.facebook.com/MffaFilm/

• Advertisement
Advertisement